Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

okay. Maybe I was a little harsh on Aida, then she might have a boyfriend on the outside, and therefore this is phone dependent. So of course, let her have her time as everyone else, and how she should manage their documents without it becoming too much clutter on the outside. Without enjoy now huh yourself. time goes by. :))

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Does anyone knoiw whats wrong with the new couple.  Ive seen then twice and shes fallen asleep both times when they are having sex That would really depress me if I was him.. He must not be doing something right lol.

Just now, joejo said:

Lol im a paying member and I see the same pics and videos I did before I was a member.  Trying to think of the advantages of being a member lol??

I'm not trying anything, anti-zionist says he can't see the pics, do you have an explanation ?

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm not trying anything, anti-zionist says he can't see the pics, do you have an explanation ?

Anti Zionist can't see the Pictures because of not being a Premium Member.  The user that Posted the content Anti Zionist is trying to view has chosen uploading via Attachments which is only available to Premium Members.

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Anti Zionist can't see the Pictures because of not being a Premium Member.  The user that Posted the content Anti Zionist is trying to view has chosen uploading via Attachments which is only available to Premium Members.

That''s exactly what i said, thank you..

• Upvote 1