Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Danaya is still not feeling well, but she is also dealing the the monthly woman's time. If you have followed Danaya, you know that it hits her very hard, severe cramps, and usually during this time is not very active. What I do find quite interesting, is the relationship that is quickly developing between Vika and Danaya, as they have spent the last 4 hours talking to each other. Aida is out of the house, and out of the way, thus allowing them to sit and visit, I had a feeling from day one that, Vika and Danaya were quite similar in their attitudes, and would appeal to each other as friends.

Danaya and Vika were talking? Interesting. Now all 3 girls are in bed. Sorry that Danaya is having bad cramps. Being a husband I get that (well not anymore, menopause came and went a while ago).

It is good if all 3 girls can get along.

• Upvote 1

You'll probably get cramps (different sort) if you play Twister as the mat is laid out in the LR ready for tonight's entertainment.

I do hope someone records it because almost inevitably I shall be away from my PC when Strip Twister happens. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You'll probably get cramps (different sort) if you play Twister as the mat is laid out in the LR ready for tonight's entertainment.

I do hope someone records it because almost inevitably I shall be away from my PC when Strip Twister happens. 

I would not mind a strip twister game

• Upvote 1

Because I don't often catch this girl live cause of the time difference but does it appear that Vika and Aida are more homebodies than was Adele? At least I haven't read or notice them go out at night to party like Adele use to do. 

In selfish note I would prefer they stay at home so I can watch their antics where good or bad. I am sure at some point they'll get bored staying indoors so much. 

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to think Vika is the perfect woman.

She has an urge to keep things clean, she likes to walk around naked, she's got a knock out body, and she let's girl friends take pictures of her ass.

Only thing to left to find out; What's she like in bed? :biggrin::heart:

(PS: I might be in love... again.)

• Upvote 7

Aida and Danaya seem to be having quite the conversation but sadly I got no clue what they're saying aside from yes, no and pronoun that I know lol. 

I'm going guess there will be no Twister tonight! Vika seem to have gone to bed. There is always the chance she'll go back down stair or she will continue on her phone while staying in bed.