Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

28 minutes ago, joejo said:

I agree Eagle, but something keeps holding Aida back. She gives us a glimpse but never a full view like Vika.  She a cts wild sometimes when she drinks but once again she always shuts down.

true but I do think it because of the bf she is seeing

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, joejo said:

3 hours ago, Yury said:

Aida уходит 18 апреля билеты уже куплены.

SO the Princess is leaving soon. well that is to bad, just one month without her mommy and daddy is all she could take::) Just a question of maturity, or the lack of in her case:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

As ive always said -- adaia is very immature in alot of ways so im not surprised shes leaving. People keep saying she may have sex with vika or Da, but seriously -- she may be a virgin guys. She talks of being a wild sexual girl when shes drunk but after a few drinks she practically passes out everytime lol. Shes alot of talk, but i still like her.

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

I think the only way they would do that is if they didn't have replacements lined up (which is pretty unlikely). They owe the remaining contract to Vika, so if that's the plan, they would still let her stay until her contract was up.

No one knows what RLC has planned, if there is one thing I have learned with RLC, what you think or expect to happen, usually is not what happens. We do know that the Barcelona vacation apartment is a revolving door apartment. We know that there has been many many very lovely young ladies come and stay for awhile, and summer is the way., You could suspect that there are many more lovely young ladies from the frozen cold of the Ukraine or Russia, that would love to warm up in sun of beautiful Barcelona Spain, but we must watch and see what happens next.

• Upvote 5

Let me explain about Aida.  I'm a big time hunter, I hunt for trophy's, I hunt to equalize the herd to get to the proper ratio, and I hunt for meat.  When I'm on a meat hunt, I'm looking for doe's (the females) that have milk dripping off their chins......in this case, that would be Aida!  Aida is way to immature to be in this apartment and you can see it more and more everyday!  I really wish RLC would close this apartment and only reopen it when they have changed out all their faulty equipment, when they have repainted every fucking room, and when they have done their fucking homework about the girls!!!  As it is now.....RLC is a piece of crap in my opinion and this is coming from someone that want's to subscribe again but can't due to how fucked up they conduct their business and their lack of loyalty to their customers!  Sorry, but I've had enough to drink tonight to speak the truth of how I feel.  RLC will be closing down in a matter of time and you can mark my words on it!!!

• Upvote 2

They are not closing down the apartment. Different people here like different girls. Different strokes for different folks. So it will continue to be the revolving door apartment like...forever! It is a little disconcerting the constant changes but it is what it  is.

I like Vika the most. I thought she might loosen up her friend Aida, but Aida has a bf so it won't happen.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

They are not closing down the apartment. Different people here like different girls. Different strokes for different folks. So it will continue to be the revolving door apartment like...forever! It is a little disconcerting the constant changes but it is what it  is.

I like Vika the most. I thought she might loosen up her friend Aida, but Aida has a bf so it won't happen.

I will agree with you about Vika, but not the rest

16 minutes ago, gomer said:

Who?  There's nothing there but your words.

Firstly, you need to keep your comments in the Comment section, less you want trouble with the mods.  Second you need to get a premium membership so you can enjoy all we have to offer

• Upvote 2