Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Alan, Thes, don't get angry at each other please. You guys are two of the best posters here!!!

I think you are both right. Clearly, Vika wasn't talking to a business partner, she was in her underwear and smiling shyly and laughing. And she walked around showing him the place.

If he isn't a bf, he soon will be.

And Thes is right that things are not always what they seem.

I doubt Danaya only talks to her mom. Maybe she has  a guy back home who knows?

Why try to speculate guys? We can't know. Unless there is a translation.

All I  know is I want to be that guy talking to Vika!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, alanohio said:

Let me be clear on exactly what I saw.

Vika's iPad was on the heater under the window with a male face on the screen. She was stooping in her underwear so the iPad camera would likely show her shoulders up - the same angle of the male on the other end. After some discussion, she giggled, and made a node to mean what I suspected was an "ok" or agreement to something he had said. At that point she stood up, which put the iPad camera directly pointing at her panties. She gathered up the iPad and the cord and headed to the downstairs bathroom (with the male face still on the screen) and closed the door.

Draw your own conclusions.

Alan, there is no question she was "familiar" with that male on her ipad screen. 

My fertile imagination went rampant there, pal. Thinking about her showing him the goods and maybe even bating for him, wow, I am getting excited thinking about it. Vika, could you show us some bating? Do it while you show him. Kind of like a blue show.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mikeof26 said:

I saw it too al  she was about to take off her bra but decide to go to the bathroom and show him the goods   I also think I heard her ask him do you want to see my pussy before she went to the bathroom

Mikeof, please tell me more pal, I want to get off, lol!

What a girl she is!

19 hours ago, happyone said:

Ever see a real human lobster!!!  Look in the tub!!

Aida-15-04-2016.jpg

She doesn't consider herself baked good enough, she left this morning for more baking, wearing skimpy g-string.

• Upvote 6

I have to say; I'll be sad to see Danaya go.

Not because of what she showed us while with RLC - but because I know there is a wonderful personality trapped inside that body that we didn't get to see much. Add to that she is a knockout in many ways, and you have the potential for a near perfect woman.

I honestly hope she finds herself, or someone that can bring the best of her to the surface. I have a feeling that if she gets there, she will have a very happy life and make someone else very happy to.

I also know we probably won't see her again, which is sad. I'd love to see what she has become in 6 months or a year, but she will always be on my mind because I know she can be so much more.

Good life and good luck Danaya !

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Alan, Thes, don't get angry at each other please. You guys are two of the best posters here!!!

I think you are both right. Clearly, Vika wasn't talking to a business partner, she was in her underwear and smiling shyly and laughing. And she walked around showing him the place.

If he isn't a bf, he soon will be.

And Thes is right that things are not always what they seem.

I doubt Danaya only talks to her mom. Maybe she has  a guy back home who knows?

Why try to speculate guys? We can't know. Unless there is a translation.

All I  know is I want to be that guy talking to Vika!

I don't hold grudges very long (usually lol). We all get angry now and then, but it's all a learning experience - and it passes :)

I sure wish we had English captions on the screen though LOL

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, snaky said:

Prodog and Phantom, if you do not want to lose your RLC membership, I suggest you remove pictures today. It is a new watermark in all of them. Shooting days are over.

Supports it, they can see more than enough here. Speaking from experience .. Pity, but so it has been.

• Upvote 1

Apologies abou this experiment but I had some problems posting this on the Pictures thread because I accidentally created here and the copy went wrong. The pictures here are out of order.

Expressive Aida, Expressing Vika1204aivi05.jpg1204aivi03.jpg1204aivi04.jpg1204aivi02.jpg1204aivi01.jpg

• Upvote 5