Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

50 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

According to the nice pictures posted, when Aida showed them her new bra and panty, the girls didn't even look.  Now, that's cruel, she was so happy to show them that she too could be sexy.  Girls can be so mean !

I agree...how sad once again.  Based on the pictures, unless i'm missing something, they completely ignored Aida when she was trying to show them her new bra and panties.  That's not only cruel, it shows a side of danaya and vika i didn't want to see.  They couldn't even lift their head away from their damn phones for a few seconds to acknowledge Aida who was trying to show them something.  Shame on both of them.  Lesson to be learned?  In their attempt to use modern technology to communicate, they ignore others and, fail to communicate.  Danaya and Vika must be sooooo into themselves, they fail to see others!  You get what you give!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

Because of Euromike? He felt bad that about what he said and wanted you to stay but you had already gone

Ben, thank you pal for helping out Robert. i saw him after you spoke to him, on the chat and pm'd him to not take mikey personally. I told him in the future to talk to me in pm when he gets fed up and I would help him. You have done a great service. All of you guys are my friends. I don't want any of you to leave because of a misunderstanding. As I myself have been sensitive at times and wanted to leave (mainly because of low blood sugar, which is now corrected by one less diabetes med), I will help any one else who feels that way.

• Upvote 2

Well guys, things will change soon anyway when Aida and then Danaya will leave, leaving only Vika.

I will then need a new thread to help people to survive their loss, lol!

Or maybe I should combine it with my Girls on Vacation-why do they hate us so thread.

I am going to start writing my next book and reading some.

Don't worry, I will still be on chat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mikeof26 said:

I agree with you Robert and dana3  they totally ignore aida  when she was trying to show them the new bra and panties wtf danaya and vika stop texting your boyfriends

And she really looked sexy wth the new underwear RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRowRRRRRRRRR

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

And she really looked sexy wth the new underwear RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRowRRRRRRRRR

Easy pal, watch the ticker! Although fucking her would be a nice way to go.

• Upvote 2