Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I've had a subscription to RLC almost a year. I've seen them shut down different apartments for all kinds of reasons.I can't speak to Irma and Anna because I don't remember that. Some time ago Nina & Kira had a huge party and they shut off the cameras for the party. I think turning them off at 11:30 at night is something to bitch about because I just don't think a new girl is coming in that late. Maybe I'm wrong.  I also don't think they would shut it off for them having sex either. I simply think they have a guest coming by who doesn't want to be on camera so they shut it down just like K&K- Sex may be a part of that but we'll never know.  There really is nothing to do but wait. i'm not cancelling my subscription over this but I'm ticked off for tonight  that I'm coming home from work to see an apartment that has a girl leaving  in 2 days and is shut down.

You have every right to be!!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, mr1010 said:

Maybe we will see them tomorrow beaver. i do want to see Danaya before she goes.

as we all do 1010- despite all the good and bad that has been said about here- she has been here for 3 months, and I know we all wish her the best in her life ahead.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

as we all do 1010- despite all the good and bad that has been said about here- she has been here for 3 months, and I know we all wish her the best in her life ahead.

I do too beaver. I think she is a good girl. 

I believe she has a strong Mom, maybe too overbearing, which makes her not strong enough at times.

As I have said, we only have these girls for short periods of their lives.

I wish her well.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Sorry, Homer, I overdid that. Low blood sugar. Came on too strong there.

I get you about rlc. They do things arbitrarily. But other than leavinng, what can we do about it? I totally agree Mr1010. Nothing we can do. Ive quit gettin all tore up over it. Still pisses me off tho.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, mr1010 a dit :

Sorry, Homer, I overdid that. Low blood sugar. Came on too strong there.

I get you about rlc. They do things arbitrarily. But other than leavinng, what can we do about it?

nothing mr 1010 except stop suscription, they sometimes steal our money, so i can stop these legal pickpocket called RLC.  ok mr1010 i overdo a little lol

• Upvote 1

I know what it's like to come on too strong guys. I do at times, but im trying to get better and i think i am. I kinda got off to a bad start here and said some things i regret, but we all makee mistakes i think. We get caught up in the moment and lose our cool -- it's human. We will jus have to see what happens with the apartment. Nothing we can do, but i do understand everyones frustration with this room.

• Upvote 2

It's kind of more obvious that when the apartment is under maintenance CC participants seem to be on edge and go at each other more.  Now with 2 apartments down-K&K and Barcelona, duck and cover!!!! LOL

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's kind of more obvious that when the apartment is under maintenance CC participants seem to be on edge and go at each other more.  Now with 2 apartments down-K&K and Barcelona, duck and cover!!!! LOL

Man is that true! I actually bitched last nite on my own thread on K & K! Lol! I said, Kristy, why couldn't you take me?

So, we need to all calm, take a deep breath and exhale!