Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She took a cup up to the laundry room, and she came into the bathroom and took water in. (Can be to iron clothes) .. Then she came into her room and bent down in the closet and took a sip. I did not see the bottle well, but it was not full .. so I believed there was the rest of the wine from last night, we'll see, will probably be more ... unfortunately

it is the wine bottle from the night. She drank more of it now, soon empty.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Vika has taken a bath and tested jet again.
Elisa has trimmed in her room, lifted her ass high in the air in front of the camera.
Now all three gone out

Elisa in her room now

after the first night i thought the three of them would get along well.  It seems Vika and Danaya have joined forces and Elisa is on the outside looking in?  And...they are now spending most of their time in their rooms again with little interaction like the first night downstairs...reminds me of the last crew...too bad...seems like Elisa was really open to interaction but, the other two want to 'bond' and take Elisa out of the equation.  Danaya always siding with the one who will 'play' but only go so far.  Perhaps i'm wrong...i hope so...but, we'll see!  The drama continues!

• Upvote 1

Expectations...

I think some of the expectations here are a bit on the fantasy side. Not that I blame you for wanting everything - but lets look at the current situation in a couple bullet points...

• Vika and Elisa both have boyfriends and talk about them coming to visit
  • Vika has mostly avoided Danaya's attention

The above tells me we don't have lesbians here - nor do we have girls willing to experiment. Yes, they may touch each others breasts from time to time, or roll around on the bed together (which many of you call fake sex), but they are being "girls". They do that kind of thing, but that doesn't mean they want to get intimate.

I think two things might happen with this current group...

1. One or both may be visited by their boyfriends in which case we may see some straight sex
  2. The eventual addition of the 3rd girl, whoever she might be, may change the dynamic of the apartment.

Until then, I think we will see two girls roam the apartment semi naked, each playing to the camera now and then el naturale, and long discussions about boys, clothes, and blowjobs LOL

• Upvote 11

11 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Expectations...

I think some of the expectations here are a bit on the fantasy side. Not that I blame you for wanting everything - but lets look at the current situation in a couple bullet points...

The above tells me we don't have lesbians here - nor do we have girls willing to experiment. Yes, they may touch each others breasts from time to time, or roll around on the bed together (which many of you call fake sex), but they are being "girls". They do that kind of thing, but that doesn't mean they want to get intimate.

1. One or both may be visited by their boyfriends in which case we may see some straight sex
  2. The eventual addition of the 3rd girl, whoever she might be, may change the dynamic of the apartment.

Until then, I think we will see two girls roam the apartment semi naked, each playing to the camera now and then el naturale, and long discussions about boys, clothes, and blowjobs LOL

Very true Alan. My impressions also.

I do hope Elisa stops drinking so much.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Expectations...

I will also agree with you alanohio  

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus I also heard from the aliens, and you know they whisper in our ears, there was some discussion about going to Dubai from Barcelona. No matter what her next destination is, you would think, she would get up and around if she was leaving today. With that being said she is quite lazy and does everything at the last minute LOLOL

She was about to return to Ukraine and start a business from scratch (previous she gave her mother so that she can earn money). She told her mother, that did not want to live in their city (where they have an apartment) and is considering a plan to move in the capital (Kiev).
Regarding Dubai she mentioned in a conversation with Adele (briefly). As I understood, the trip may be later (in the summer).

• Upvote 10

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Yury said:

She was about to return to Ukraine and start a business from scratch (previous she gave her mother so that she can earn money). She told her mother, that did not want to live in their city (where they have an apartment) and is considering a plan to move in the capital (Kiev).
Regarding Dubai she mentioned in a conversation with Adele (briefly). As I understood, the trip may be later (in the summer).

thank you Yury for explain this for us