Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thorhart, mikey, no fighting now guys! Let's not be so sensitive to the whole like thing. Everyone's pics are fantastic and I appreciate them all. Hard though to watch the ending pics for Irma. One thing Irma was good at and which a leader has to be good at was keeping herself together. As a result sometimes she was wound tighter that a drum. But as we saw the last few days, she is human, has emotions, cries. That to me completed her as a complete person for me.

Foamy, I agree with you in principle, but harder to do. Still, good advice. We surely suffered when Rita, Kami, Kristy and Irma left. We will keep the good memories.

Legr, I didn't see anything in Anna's room. In fact I don't see her or Ilona in the apartment now. Only Layla. Talk about your ultimate letdown. I feel like I have a really bad "hangover' now that Irma has left us.

FROM YESTERDAY ANNA HAS BEEN TRYING TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH LAYLA,BECAUSE SHE KNEW THAT IRMA WAS LEAVING AND IT WOULD REALLY BE AWKWARD TO BE TIP TOEING AROUND ANOTHER PERSON IN THE APARTMENT FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR STAY,SHE CALLED LAYLA INTO HER ROOM AND WAS SHOWING LAYLA HER NEW LINGERIE,AND THAT BECAME A CONVERSATION STARTER,NOW THEY ARE FINALLY TALKING IN THE KITCHEN.

ANNA IS TRYING HER BEST TO BE FRIENDLY TO LAYLA,LETS JUST HOPE THAT SHE DOESN'T KEEP PUSHING ANNA AWAY AND START STAYING IN HER ROOM FOR HOURS.

They were not talking ----Anna went up to settle their difference, and it's looks like things are back to normal.

Thorhart, mikey, no fighting now guys! Let's not be so sensitive to the whole like thing. Everyone's pics are fantastic and I appreciate them all. Hard though to watch the ending pics for Irma. One thing Irma was good at and which a leader has to be good at was keeping herself together. As a result sometimes she was wound tighter that a drum. But as we saw the last few days, she is human, has emotions, cries. That to me completed her as a complete person for me.

Foamy, I agree with you in principle, but harder to do. Still, good advice. We surely suffered when Rita, Kami, Kristy and Irma left. We will keep the good memories.

I don't want to fight with mikey but it's true that he asked other people to put like to his post (At 60 likes I will post other pictures of last might, mr.1010 why you never put like at my pictures) but he never put likes to other people (for this appartment or the others) He just want to be" the guy with the more likes on CC".  :shithappens:  :wtf:  :headache:

and no it was not my pictures of Irma when she was leaving the appartment.

Thorhart, I didn't take it personally when Mikey said it to me. I appreciate you citing me but I am ok with it. I just think we should calm down and be less sensitive about the likes issue. It isn't a contest. What we say to each other about things people post is really more important (unless someone doesn't post and then I guess likes are their only contribution to CC). I post a lot, say a lot, compliment people often, don't criticize people much, try to play the peacemaker. I enjoy the apartment and especially everyone's posts and pics.

I think you have made a point, but let's keep it in perspective. Mikey certainly contributes a lot to these pages as do you. Both your contributions are greatly appreciated, certainly by me.

Now back to the site.

Thorhart, I didn't take it personally when Mikey said it to me. I appreciate you citing me but I am ok with it. I just think we should calm down and be less sensitive about the likes issue. It isn't a contest. .

for lot of people it is a contest. You would be surprised on how many people post pictures only for likes on CC.