Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, shevchenko3434 said:

ankette 

:heart: IRMA :heart: 

NUMBER 1

Yes :-)

1 hour ago, homersimpson95 said:

i don't understand : a lot of guys here  start to regret dayana but when is see vote in  All time favorite girls POLL...she have just9 % Even nora have more compared her...  Irma is a good choice too for exemple, but if you will regret her, vote for I know Is the best Bher !!!

but we are saying for now LOL we don't want to see Danaya go 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

31 minutes ago, joejo said:

I will be so glad to see this day go by.

Joejo I Know you love Aida that's your test :-) my test Danaya Elisa  Kamila Erma Kristy Anna  now they are fun to watch 

• Upvote 1

Vika bought the meat for her boyfriend. She puts it in the freezer. Apparently her boyfriend will come in May.
Elisa, apparently from Russia. She said that her boyfriend has visa problems. He's from Ukraine and worked in Russia. He can not make a visa to Spain, as he does not have a work permit. If he was going to do a Spanish visa in Ukraine, that will not be able to return to Russia (his Russian visa expired) and lose his job.
So we are waiting for two guys in May. Will the third girl ??

• Upvote 6

No fa fom the truth Nick. Yea i liked Aida, but since ive been on here for 2 and a half mos. -- Vika and Elisa i like the most. Elisa hasnt been on here that long, but from first impressions, she's very open, not moody, does what she wants and feels. I really like Danyana -- i jus dont like her moodiness. She use to make moves on Adele and Adele backed away -- then Adele made moves on here and she backed off, but it usually was her backing away from Adele. I thibk Danayana needs a man to make her happy, not a girl. She seems so depressed alot. I jus like Vika and Elisa more right now -- that may change.

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

Vika sevgilisi için et satın aldı. O dondurucuya koyar. Anlaşılan onun erkek arkadaşı Mayıs. Gelecek
görünüşe göre Rusya'dan, Elisa. O sevgilisi vize sorunları olduğunu söyledi. O Ukrayna var ve Rusya'da çalıştı. O çalışma izni yok gibi o, İspanya vize yapamazsınız. O Ukrayna'da bir İspanyol vize yapmak için gidiyordu, bu Rusya'ya dönmek mümkün olmayacaktır (Rus vizesi dolmuş) ve. Işini kaybetmek
yüzden Mayıs ayında iki adam bekliyor. Üçüncü kız olacak ??

danaya go

12 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

VİKA :heart: ELİSA :heart: VERY COMFORTABLE 

IT WILL BE BETTER

IN THE FUTURE

I think Vika needs to lose it up She is very nice girl she has to learn to smile , she reminds me my cleaning lady she walks naked look but don't touch , and her smile reminds me Mussolini :-)  

• Upvote 1