Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I believe that if I approached more Danaya to Elisa we would have most beautiful shows. I like Elisa, I like your attitude completely liberal and I don't think that he would walk with games with Danaya, would happen to action. I don't want to leave that Danaya, a girl has to surrender. Vika is a zero on the left, another girl with boyfriend who tries to simply manipulate as 90% of the girls who appear in this apartment. It's time to keep the girls who really deserve it and remove once slag girls handlers.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Ben Elisa daha danaya yaklaştı eğer biz en güzel gösterileri olurdu inanıyorum. Ben, Elisa gibi ben senin tutum tamamen liberal gibi ve ben o Danaya ile oyunları ile yürümek istiyorum eylem olacağını sanmıyorum. Ben Danaya bir kız teslim olduğunu ayrılmak istemiyorum. Vika solda sıfır, sadece bu dairede görünen kızların% 90 olarak işlemek için çalışır erkek arkadaşı ile başka bir kız. Gerçekten bunu hak ve cüruf kızlar işleyicileri kez kaldırmak kız tutmak için zamanı geldi.

she has a boyfriend

8 minutes ago, joejo said:

I just hope Elisa doesn't get so drunk she would have sex with Dayana, Vika wouldnt be so bad, but hopefully neither. She's got a boyfriend so hopefullyv he will steer her clear of this kinda stuff. She talks to him continuosly -- so maybe she will keep her senses about herself.

I hope they do joejo even they have boyfriend who cares the boyfriend should be happy , I love to watch my girls have sex with other girls and I watch them we live 21fst Century lol

• Upvote 1