Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Who Elisa or Vika? Both have a boyfriend, but Elisa do not believe that you mind having sex with Danaya, think that the boyfriend of 40 years would come to understand of a 21-year-old girl. Vika is just a phony, has a boyfriend and only played with Danaya to then manipulate it without that she knows.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

27 minutes ago, joejo said:

I hope it's only Vika and Danyana, and not Elisa . Elisa doesn't need this kind of crap. Hopefully she will eat, have a few drinks, and go to bed, and leave the night to those too girls.

Joejo you funny I like to see all 3 do LOL before Danaya go lol 

From what i know, Id rather Elisa be with her 40 yr old botfriend than Vika or Danaya. I like both girls, but i dont think they are quite what Elisa would need. Maybe when Da leaves Elisa can make a good influence on Vika ... a positive one. Elisa is a very classy girl to say the least. Again im not hating on the other girls -- i jus think people should stay with people they have something in common with.

Shev, comment veux-tu que Danaya aime Elisa? Cela fait 4 jours qu'Elisa est dans la maison, et en plus Danaya doit partir bientôt...ça n'a pas de sens!! Contrairement à Irma et Anna qui se sont connu et très apprécié, voire aimé pendant au moins 2 mois.

I don't mind the girls bringing boys over and seeing sex. I can imagine I am that guy.

I don't mind the girls having sex either, but I don't think they are lesbian.

So, according to Yury, we may not see Elisa's bf then after all, but may see Vika's.

I want to see Vika rubbing his cum all over her face!

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Shev, yorum veux-tu que Danaya aime Elisa? Cela 4 jours fait qu'Elisa est dans la maison et en plus Danaya doit partir bientôt ... ça n'a pas de sens !! Irma et Anna qui se sont connu et très apprécié, voire aimé kolye au moins 2 mois à Contrairement.

Shev, yorum do you want Danaya like Elisa? That makes four days that Elisa is in the house and in addition Danaya must go soon ... it does not make sense !! Irma and Anna who have known and appreciated, even loved kolye at least 2 months in contrast