Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 9 minutes, homersimpson95 a dit :

that remember the past with Irma, the past with interactions with girls, so a good past.... hope a good future but without danaya ... Where is the next IRMA / dayana ? Who can be the new princess of harmony who can have fun like that happen actually, just a good meal between her, like good friends who can have fun, relaxing, laugh and more if it is possible. that 's what we all want..... that seems so simple but that is very difficult.  So pity that dayana have this moment at the end and not at the beginning - So a bad choice of girls could be a disaster  

SO ALL THAT FOR SAY : THANKS GIRLS, THAT IS A GOOD MOMENT FOR YOU AND FOR ME, HOPE THAT CAN BE RENEW. 

As far as a girl dating an older guy, there's nuthin wrong with that. My girlfriend is 25 almost and im 62,....i guess that's called a sugar daddy except i dont have much to give her monetary-wise lol. Known her for a few yrs and it jus happened. May have happen that way with Elisa and her guy. Go for it girl!!!

12 minutes ago, joejo said:

Im not an Aida fan guy -- im an Elisa fan, then Aida, then Vika --- we all have our favorites -- whats wrong with that?? Im jus glad they are havin a good time, no serious anything. There will be no sex, no big deal for the night. I jus can't wait till tommorrow is all. I love special Saturdays hmmm lol. I love Da -- she's jus very immature which isnt probably her fault. If she's had sex before it's probably with VERY few guys ...i think thas probbably part odf the problem plus family issues. She's a sweet young girl . Wish i knew their ages. Id say she is the youngest of the three. Id say maybe 18-19 at the most.  Elisa is probably the oldest 22 maybe at tops. I just love Elisa the most. What's wrong with favorites? I still love all jus moe a lil more.

there is nothing wrong favoriete Jeojo I am in love with elisa to , my point is when Aida was there it was nightmare lol , by the way what is wrong if a women fucks lots of men ? if man does it why can't woman ? I fuck so many I don't even remember how many ,  If I do it then she can LOL why not