Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

MR.1010 I WAS NEVER ARGUING WITH ANYONE,YOU SEEM TO MISREAD OR MISUNDERSTAND A LOT OF WHAT IS BEING POSTED SO LET ME BREAK IT DOWN AND SHOW YOU WHERE YOU WENT WRONG.

1.THORHART COMPLAINED ABOUT ME NOT LIKING HIS WORK THIS MORNING.

2.WHEN I SAW WHAT HE SAID,EVEN THOUGH HE WAS KINDA RUDE ABOUT IT I APOLOGIZED.

3.I EXPLAINED WHY I MAY HAVE MISSED LIKING HIS POST.

4.YOU MISUNDERSTOOD THE SITUATION AND THE FIRST THING YOU SAID WAS GUYS STOP ARGUING(WE WEREN'T ARGUING)

5,AFTER READING WHAT YOU SAID THORHART THEN THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUALLY AN ARGUMENT AND STARTED AN ACTUAL FIGHT.

6.I THEN SAW THAT HE DIDN'T ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND THEN RECANTED MY APOLOGY TO HIM.

7.BBSQ69 WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHY ALL THIS ARGUING IS UNNECESSARY AND TO STOP IT.

8.I EXPLAINED TO BBSQ69 ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND THORHART EARLIER.

9.BBSQ69 MISUNDERSTOOD ME AND THOUGHT THAT I WAS APOLOGIZING TO HIM WHEN I WAS NOT.

10.I CLARIFIED TO BBSQ69 ABOUT WHAT I MEANT AND THEN HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID.

11. FOR THE SECOND TIME YOU ONCE AGAIN SAID GUYS STOP ARGUING WHEN I WAS NOT ARGUING WITH ANYONE.

DOES THAT CLARIFY IT FOR YOU NOW MR1010.I WASN'T ARGUING WITH THORHART (AT LEAST AT FIRST ANYWAY),YOU SAID WE WERE ARGUING.

I DEFINITELY WASN'T ARGUING WITH BBSQ69 BUT YOU ARE NOW SAYING TO QUIT IT,,,,,GO BACK AND READ WHAT WAS SAID AGAIN.

You guys, enough about this stupid posting/liking crap. Mikey, BBSQ, you aren't even arguing about anything, you fucking agree with each other for god's sake! Stop the shit, we like both of you and your posts and pics! You guys do a lot for this site. I wish I could do as much as you guys! I appreciate and almost all  of us appreciate it. Don't worry about it, just turn the other cheek already and ignore people who don't appreciate it.

Thorhart was wrong to make it personal with you Mikey. You said it to me and I didn't even take it that way. WTF does this all matter anyway. We all should be less fucking sensitive and critical of each other.

Sometimes, I almost think I could be a mod.

And if I need help from someone I will be sure to ask for it (not!).

I only meant well, mikey. I won't argue over whether people are arguing. How absurd is that, arguing over arguing. Surely, you see that I meant well. I only wanted to stop a "fight". Whatever it is called, I do not care. The point is parsing over  every word and nuance. That is how people end up not talking to each other and they really disagreed over something unimportant.

Everybody, not just you and thorhart, try to be less sensitive and taking things personally. That is all I am saying.

I am now sorry I tried to help you people. I did  not want to take sides!!!!!! Maybe I am not good to be a mod because i can't deal with trying to help people and have everyone then jump  on me.

Screw it!

I DON'T LIKE ARGUING EITHER MR.1010 THAT'S WHY IF I MAKE A MISTAKE OR I HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS ON HERE,I JUST SAY SORRY AND MOVE ON,I KNOW THAT YOU WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO BRING  PEACE EARLIER AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT,BUT THORHART TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY AND CONTINUED ON WITH HIS INSULTS,IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH SO LETS ALL GET BACK TO WATCHING THESE LADIES

I only meant well, mikey. I won't argue over whether people are arguing. How absurd is that, arguing over arguing. Surely, you see that I meant well. I only wanted to stop a "fight". Whatever it is called, I do not care. The point is parsing over  every word and nuance. That is how people end up not talking to each other and they really disagreed over something unimportant.

Everybody, not just you and thorhart, try to be less sensitive and taking things personally. That is all I am saying.

I am now sorry I tried to help you people. I did  not want to take sides!!!!!! Maybe I am not good to be a mod because i can't deal with trying to help people and have everyone then jump  on me.

Screw it!

NOW YOU GUYS SEE WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAY THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE ILONA DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK, ANNA JUST TOOK OFF HER FUCKING PANTIES AND WET HER FINGERS AND AS SOON AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO MASTURBATE ILONA SWUNG THE FUCKING DOOR WIDE OPEN:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

mikey tu as vu ce qui s ' est passé dans la chambre de Anna

Elle avait enlevé sa culotte sous sa couverture et s ' est mouillée les doigts prete à se caresser  et Ilona est entré  au meme moment  :bang head:

No Mid I disagree, she is inexperienced sexually. She is very comfortable with nudity. She loves to have her nipples rubbed made to be little rocks. She loves the feeling she gets when they are so sensitive. With this all being said, she still drives me crazy, but she does grow on you with time. She must grow on other as well by the voting in the poll #4 ahead of some very sensual woman on this site.

look I was just joking, look I like Ilona. With all the people here I cc being so mad and upset I just wanted some humor but no, all I get it is slap in the face, everyone here needs to take a chill pill and calm down.  I agree with you she is the only one besides Irma that came downstairs naked.

NOW YOU GUYS SEE WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAY THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE ILONA DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK ANNA JUST TOOK OFF HER FUCKING PANTIES AND WET HER FINGERS AND AS SOON AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO MASTURBATE ILONA SWUNG THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

She does that because she don`t play with herself so she don`t understand that others do it :curse:

Thanks, mikey, you made me feel better. And if it's any comfort to you, I always agreed with you and told thorhart he should have stopped it. But he didn't. But if I had agreed with you then and took sides would that have helped stop things from escalating? i did what I hoped would work. It didn't! I am a bit naive in that i think people will listen to reason and calmness.

Alright, now that we and others understand each other, we can forget about it and go back to what we do best here, "arguing" over the girls! (Just thought I'd throw in a little irony. No one on my sites including VV believes that I can do irony. Hah!).

Mid4hiking, at the risk of getting involved again (I'm a glutton for punishment, lol!), I agree that we all need chill pills and to use humor more and "arguing" less. But Thesta is a good guy, I have talked to him. We all take all this a little too personally, though differing opinions are alright.