Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

she was on her periods. Perhaps there has been "an accident"

Possible.
She is laying on top of the duvet to Adele, it is the same bedcover Adele had, it is not changed since she left.
Vika using a duvet without duvet cover from Elisas room 

• Upvote 2

15 dakika önce, Noldus şunları söyledi:

Olasi.
O Adele yorgan için üstüne yatıyor, O Adele Vardı Cardio bedcover O gittiğinden beri değişti Değil, oldugunu.
Vika Elisa testi Odadan nevresim Olmadan Bir yorgan kullanarak 

Yeni bir odaya girmek için bekleyen

to remain there temporarily

1429: Elisa first sip of the bottle in the fridge

Vika and Elisa said not even good morning to each other. Elisa waited until Vika finished in the kitchen before she went in. This does not bode well

1432; Secound sip,,,

• Upvote 3

euromike, désolé d'apprendre votre besoin de retrait du forum, même si je pense que c'est une sage décision!!! il est parfois important de s'éloigner de l'addiction créée par rlc, pour se consacrer à sa propre vie. une chose est certaine, vous aurez été l'un des contributeurs les plus influents sur cc depuis des années, et je vous envoie tous mes remerciements et félicitations!!! j'espère cependant que vous garderez le lien avec nous, et les aventures des futures filles qui participeront au projet!!! merci encore l'ami, bonne route à vous........ 

euromike, sorry to hear your need for withdrawal of the forum, although I think it is a wise decision !!! sometimes it is important to move away from the addiction created by rlc to devote himself to his own life. one thing is certain, you will have been one of the most influential contributors to DC for years and I send you my thanks and congratulations !!! however I hope you will keep the link with us, and the adventures of future girls who participate in the project !!! thank you again my friend, good luck to you ........:shy::rolleyes::sleepy:

9i85.jpg

• Upvote 5