Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Why what? 

Hi Noldus

you wrote "There have been many dates in the past. Expect the RLC want her to stay as long as possible against K & K will return. Danaya came January 27th, so she must get out of the EU by that date, if she does not have work visas and I do not think she has"

I was asking you what work she does (so that she would require the work visa you mentioned)

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Hi Noldus

you wrote "There have been many dates in the past. Expect the RLC want her to stay as long as possible against K & K will return. Danaya came January 27th, so she must get out of the EU by that date, if she does not have work visas and I do not think she has"

I was asking you what work she does (so that she would require the work visa you mentioned)

I do not know about other job than being a "model / hostess".
What I meant is that she NOT have work visas, so therefore have to go out of the EU / Schengen after 90 days.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Looks Danaya has received yet another new departure date, the 26th.
Being an expensive ticket, if they change or do not order just before.
But I have seen that most of the girl have traveled in business class earlier ... so possible there is a flex ticket

Initially Danaya suggested that the ticket will be on 22 or 24 April. She did not know for sure. Probably later she was told that they had bought a ticket for April 26.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Love Mettalica too Mike. But if concert is the 26th and she is going I'm guessing she leaves on the 25th, Monday.

Danaya is not going to the concert of Metallica. Vika said, that Danaya might catch a concert, because will arrive to Kiev in the morning.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Did something happen between Vika and Dayana ?  They almost did not talk yesterday and only a little this morning.

They had a long conversation in the room to Danaya this morning and then they smiled both. Danaya picked a little on her tits in the kitchen, with no response.

Now Vika back for sure to hear if she would bathe together. But Danaya has her hand under the covers and then she will be finished. Elisa also stopped soon afterwards and Danaya would rather not b e with her out for a smoke

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Danaya taking pictures of Elisa in high heels and underwear
While VIKA are taking her food up to the room ...

Danaya suggested Elisa arrange her on the work in the club through her agency.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

Everyone seemed like they were mad at each other yesterday. None of them hardly talked to each other. Seems alot of tension there. Maybe because of Danaya leaving?

I think, that Danaya just sad. The day before yesterday she said, that she was very sad. She is a very sensitive person.

• Upvote 4