Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, joejo said:

Oh im not complaining att all. She's more open with her sexuality more than the others for sure. Almost perfect body.

" A sin to complain. " - It's just a Russian expression, meaning something like "You can not wish for more." :shy:

• Upvote 2

Vika's around...bathroom i think.  It seems like they're all playing 'hide and seek' from each other.  Elisa home, V&D leave, elisa come home,  short stay, elisa leave, V&D come home...what next?  I'm getting dizzy...lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Vika's around...bathroom i think.  It seems like they're all playing 'hide and seek' from each other.  Elisa home, V&D leave, elisa come home,  short stay, elisa leave, V&D come home...what next?  I'm getting dizzy...lol

That's the truth Dana.

Danaya carry heavy bags upstairs...must have gone shopping...It will be sad to see her go but, it's time. It appears Vika doesn't even care to talk to elisa so the future of this apartment is questionable in my opinion..it could get worse after danaya leaves...hope not but....we will see.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Danaya carry heavy bags upstairs...must have gone shopping...It will be sad to see her go but, it's time. It appears Vika doesn't even care to talk to elisa so the future of this apartment is questionable in my opinion..it could get worse after danaya leaves...hope not but....we will see.  

Yea i agree. There's not much conversation between Vika and Elisa at all. Things could get boring, but maybe they can become friends. We will see i guess.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Yes but, she knows her bedroom better than anyone else in Barcelona!  (lol)

they have only 1-3 months to stay in the apartment, I don't mine see them in the apartment , which is better empty  apartment or they in the apartment  

To me, there is no difference...empty apartment is the same as danaya upstairs in bed all day and night except for food, shower, bathroom....I prefer to watch 'interaction' of people in the apartment...

• Upvote 2