Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears K & K are at odds with each other.. They seem to not be speaking to each other....   Y is coming down with a cold or some other illness... maybe that has something to do with why Kami slept in guest room... just guessing :-)  but K & K are definitely not speaking at the moment!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

It appears K & K are at odds with each other.. They seem to not be speaking to each other....   Y is coming down with a cold or some other illness... maybe that has something to do with why Kami slept in guest room... just guessing :-)  but K & K are definitely not speaking at the moment!!!!!!

nothing abnormal this. They are watching a movie on your PC.
They talked a lot in the night when they came home last night and there has not been anything that would indicate problems between them.

But I still wonder why Kami went into the guest room. Had never guessed that Kami was the first to adopt the new bed :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

But I still wonder why Kami went into the guest room. Had never guessed that Kami was the first to adopt the new bed :)

I think it's about the noise. The trafic in the morning is quite heavy on this side of the apartment.

Yes, this is a bit paradoxical that the "owner" of the place has to sleep in the guest room.  But Kami is tired and not in a very good mood...