Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kami left at 23:30, she told Kristy she was invited somewhere at the last minute with a big smile to her and Kristy seemed to welcome it. Their relation is getting a bit better, but Kami threw a hate look at one cam in the bathroom... Maybe to us and our comments...

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami left at 23:30, she told Kristy she was invited somewhere at the last minute with a big smile to her and Kristy seemed to welcome it. Their relation is getting a bit better, but Kami threw a hate look at one cam in the bathroom... Maybe to us and our comments...

Do you understand Russian?

52 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you understand Russian?

No, but she got a phone call, rushed to the bathroom had a quick shower and washed also quiclky her hair then noticed Kristy. I don't need to know russian to say that.

For the light in the bedroom, I don't know, as she took care of putting the light off in the entrance. But, without any more russian than you, i would guess she will come back sooner or later...:cry:

7 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Poor baby!