Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

My good friends are my family ^^ and if kami want to renew with dima, it's more easy without camera ;-) 

Okay,but if they do not want to share their real lives with us then they should not  be in a RLC apartment.They need to move on and allow new people to move into the apartment.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not argue with you, or with Mrbox, we do not have the same vision, what can or should be seen by us in the apartments, after which Kami and Kristy's apartment is empty for a few hours, There are 16 other apartments that I can see to fill me

• Upvote 1

The problem is somewhere else. Kami and Kristy were more and more away from the apartment and not as close as before. Someone (RLC ?) decided to add a girl, and it was decided that Heidi would fit in... But it didn't. Kristy had first a grudge against Kami, probably because she thought that she was behind this coming of Heidi ( mostly Kami's friend at the beginning). Kristy was trying to be a good friend with Heidy, snobbing Kami. Then the party, which was a mess. Kristy went to her family, as it certainly was planned, Kami who didn't want to confront Heidi went away to the pet guy... Things will go back to normal otherwsie RLC wil have to close this apartment. That's all.

Dima is the pet guy. He bought a small dark pig and he gave it a short version of Kami's family's name ( read Kitek in Kami is back).... So Kami should be a pig to him. Nice educated guy !