Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11:35 Kristy left after a short night, Heidi is up too, went back very late - after 5 am - and just went to sleep.

It was very nice the return of Kami and Kristy in the night or early morning. They spent a long time in the kitchen and in the bathroom debriefing the event they have been attending, a party probably. Kami, a little drunk, was very happy and communicative. In the bathroom, she reached Kristy's tit to put some night cream on it as a joke and a desire to be more friendly.... Kristy was offusqued, almost get mad at her. She doesn't want anyone to touch her tits, as they are very sensitive and she doesn't like them (what's a pity !).Kami  wanted to spend more time with her, But Kristy had to get up and go in the morning, as usual.

I can see that the relation between K&K is still good but not as before. I believe Kami did something bad to Kristy, who keeps a grudge against her. We haven't seen any cuddling session for a long time, not a bath together. And Kristy seems to be more friendly with Heidi, who is more a girl like her - decided and very active.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

11:35 Kristy left after a short night, Heidi is up too, went back very late - after 5 am - and just went to sleep.

It was very nice the return of Kami and Kristy in the night or early morning. They spent a long time in the kitchen and in the bathroom debriefing the event they have been attending, a party probably. Kami, a little drunk, was very happy and communicative. In the bathroom, she reached Kristy's tit to put some night cream on it as a joke and a desire to be more friendly.... Kristy was offusqued, almost get mad at her. She doesn't want anyone to touch her tits, as they are very sensitive and she doesn't like them (what's a pity !).Kami  wanted to spend more time with her, But Kristy had to get up and go in the morning, as usual.

I can see that the relation between K&K is still good but not as before. I believe Kami did something bad to Kristy, who keeps a grudge against her. We haven't seen any cuddling session for a long time, not a bath together. And Kristy seems to be more friendly with Heidi, who is more a girl like her - decided and very active.

thanks Beldonn