Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do you actually try to teach a resident? ... Do you think she give something about the view of people living thousands of kilometers away which she does not even know.

That's funny coming from you.:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

For the reason I said..... He might expect a blow job in return!!! If she does want a dick she only wants it inside her pussy nowhere near her mouth or even her hands!!!

I think she is suggesting they lay perfectly still and simply caress each others backs or legs!!!!!

Trying to get the guy to be something he is not?

I don't know how young guys cope with dating these days. In my day if i got invited round at 3am and was greeted by my girl dressed in skimpy bra and pants and invited straight to bed I would expect at least a fuck. I wouldn't expect to have to talk to her for hours and get knocked back every time I went anywhere near her!!!!

I can't figure out Kristy's thoughts. Surely she expected him to react in exactly the way he has... and more to the point didn't she want sex!!! 

Just now, DES7469 said:

That's funny coming from you.:biggrin:

I do not try to talk to the residents. ... I just write my mind. ... I do not think we (as the viewers) could or should influence the residents. ... BTW, This is one reason for me to dislike the cam shows. 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not try to talk to the residents. ... I just write my mind. ... I do not think we (as the viewers) could or should influence the residents. ... BTW, This is one reason for me to dislike the cam shows. 

I was just expressing my thoughts out loud.Are you that naive?Do you really believe our comments have any influence on residents' behavior?