Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

5 hours ago, van the man said:

She wont let a guy go down on her as she is afraid to have to reciprocate!!! She is like a child playing at sex for the first time!!!

Kristy is saving her Throat Virginity for her Wedding Day.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Kristy is saving her Throat Virginity for her Wedding Day.   :biggrin:

Kristy is like the Virgin Mary, whatever men do to her she will remain a virgin. This guy is the Holy Spirit...

Anyway, first thing in the morning he tries again to jump her but she was as reluctant as in the night. Maybe she wants an aids test before...

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy is like the Virgin Mary, whatever men do to her she will remain a virgin. This guy is the Holy Spirit...

Anyway, first thing in the morning he tries again to jump her but she was as reluctant as in the night. Maybe she wants an aids test before...

She actually woke him up at 0915 tickling his arm and butt. Since then she has sat on his lap and done everything but let him fuck her. And she is the aggressor here too. After posting I rarely watch this apartment I had no other action and watched this from 0915 when she woke him up. I am more convinced than ever these two beautiful women have a mission to NEVER fuck again in the apartment or at least on camera.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

She actually woke him up at 0915 tickling his arm and butt. Since then she has sat on his lap and done everything but let him fuck her. And she is the aggressor here too. After posting I rarely watch this apartment I had no other action and watched this from 0915 when she woke him up. I am more convinced than ever these two beautiful women have a mission to NEVER fuck again in the apartment or at least on camera.

Why would they do that ? The other explanation is that she just doesn't want to have sex without more feeling, and she is trying to hook more the guy. Their problem to K&K is to keep the guys, not that they don't want to fuck them in front of the cam.

He took a picture of her ass,... so he can think of her all the time.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Why would they do that ? The other explanation is that she just doesn't want to have sex without more feeling, and she is trying to hook more the guy. Their problem to K&K is to keep the guys, not that they don't want to fuck them in front of the cam.

He took a picture of her ass,... so he can think of her all the time.

When was the last time you saw either of these girls have sex in the apartment? Do you believe they are celibate at this time? It is just my opinion having watched this for the last three hours.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When was the last time you saw either of these girls have sex in the apartment? Do you believe they are celibate at this time? It is just my opinion having watched this for the last three hours.

This is what the say when they talk to each other and translated by Kitek. Kami had recently one time sex with Dima at his place and said she didn't like it. Kristy is complaining about her lack of guys she can keep. The only act they forbid is to have lesbian sex between them, as I think they did it somewhere else - one day in the bathroom Kristy was playing with Kami's vagina's lips and Kami protested very calmy and gave her instead a tit to play with. So I think they have been more intimate elsewhere.

Here the reason of Kristy no wanting sex now is elsewhere.

• Upvote 1