Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me you love these girls Beldonn  :biggrin:  So do I but obviously you're their number 1 fan. I just don't see any 'fake' in there day to day lives, even Kristy's microbates are real and do the job for her. What I love most of all is they're so comfortable in each others company and their genuine friendship is sometimes a joy to watch :blush:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Something tells me you love these girls Beldonn  :biggrin:  So do I but obviously you're their number 1 fan. I just don't see any 'fake' in there day to day lives, even Kristy's microbates are real and do the job for her. What I love most of all is they're so comfortable in each others company and their genuine friendship is sometimes a joy to watch :blush:

I fully agree. They are real and, more than that, interesting. However, love is not the right world, its more respect and admiration that I feel for them. We met them in B1 last year (Kami came twice, I think, and the 2nd time she met Kristy and she was one of the rare girl friendly with Nora), they were a huge success, so RLC gave them this apartment in Moscow where Kami started seriously her work as a model, mostly underwear - she has the perfect body for that - while Kristy is doing every show in Moscow where young girls are needed to be seen, just seen.

Kristy and Kami are very different girls, certainly from different backgrounds. Kristy has to struggle more to get where she wants to be, she has more energy, more will, while Kami lets more things happened to her. She is more sentimental too, falling in love with everybody, but modest  and humble in many ways even when she plays the princess.

We see them changing, evolving, getting more confident.

Yes it is a joy to watch them, and their tenderness moment are tremendously kind. I forgot the sexual side of them, of course it exists, but it's more a part of their 'no secret' life which make us feel nearer them.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I fully agree. They are real and, more than that, interesting. However, love is not the right world, its more respect and admiration that I feel for them. We met them in B1 last year (Kami came twice, I think, and the 2nd time she met Kristy and she was one of the rare girl friendly with Nora), they were a huge success, so RLC gave them this apartment in Moscow where Kami started seriously her work as a model, mostly underwear - she has the perfect body for that - while Kristy is doing every show in Moscow where young girls are needed to be seen, just seen.

Kristy and Kami are very different girls, certainly from different backgrounds. Kristy has to struggle more to get where she wants to be, she has more energy, more will, while Kami lets more things happened to her. She is more sentimental too, falling in love with everybody, but modest  and humble in many ways even when she plays the princess.

We see them changing, evolving, getting more confident.

Yes it is a joy to watch them, and their tenderness moment are tremendously kind. I forgot the sexual side of them, of course it exists, but it's more a part of their 'no secret' life which make us feel nearer them.

Thanks for that lovely insite into them. I remembered them in B1 and liked them there but as you say there friendship has evolved. It's great to see when some are crying out for lesbian orgies and cam shows. Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing them and would enjoy them, but these 2 are a breath of fresh air. You've obviously built up a pretty good understanding of how they live their lives and I appreciate you sharing it....