Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thanks.Wonder if she'll do any derogatory work while living in the apartment. lol

Will see, I don't like this setup with her in there. Less privacy for K&K.

If they want to bring someone over they check with each other, now they have her in the way.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, kitek said:

You're wrong it was her, last night she talked Italian on the phone again.

??? i'm talking about the Dubai girl, not last night

Kami tells about yesterday's visit of Anna. She speaks very quietly. Anna wants to buy an apartment in Moscow. The second message is that Anna is pregnant. It is the result of a two months trip to Dubai. Kristy asked whether she will have an abortion. Kami nods. Kristy is shocked. Kami went for 3 weeks to Dubai after Anna's return. Anna earned money for an apartment during her time there. It seems to me that this money is related to the pregnancy. Anna answered an advertisement which said that girls are sought with young appearance (fifteen years old) Kami plays recording of Anna who actually speaks with childish voice (10:51:50). Kami says that the most important thing is to find yourself in the right time in the right place. Kristy repeats over and over "Why did you tell me this '' You just ruined my mood."

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

??? i'm talking about the Dubai girl, not last night

Kami tells about yesterday's visit of Anna. She speaks very quietly. Anna wants to buy an apartment in Moscow. The second message is that Anna is pregnant. It is the result of a two months trip to Dubai. Kristy asked whether she will have an abortion. Kami nods. Kristy is shocked. Kami went for 3 weeks to Dubai after Anna's return. Anna earned money for an apartment during her time there. It seems to me that this money is related to the pregnancy. Anna answered an advertisement which said that girls are sought with young appearance (fifteen years old) Kami plays recording of Anna who actually speaks with childish voice (10:51:50). Kami says that the most important thing is to find yourself in the right time in the right place. Kristy repeats over and over "Why did you tell me this '' You just ruined my mood."

You got this mixed up, he asked about Heidi and that was her telling Kami what she was doing in Italy.