Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it is the first time I see someone make dinner with meat here.

Yes, even if Kami changed her food habits, making now raw salads with tomatoes and eating cooked potatoes. She certainly suffered from anemia and lack of a few vitamins. No sushis anymore.

This Heidi is giving some good life to this apartment and, reading the mail RLC sent to the subscribers, it seems that things intend to stay as they are : a 3 girls place. Just hope Kami will find back her beloved Kristy and not be too jealous of the friendship between Kristy and Heidi, as those two girls seem to get well along, better than with her.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, even if Kami changed her food habits, making now raw salads with tomatoes and eating cooked potatoes. She certainly suffered from anemia and lack of a few vitamins. No sushis anymore.

This Heidi is giving some good life to this apartment and, reading the mail RLC sent to the subscribers, it seems that things intend to stay as they are : a 3 girls place. Just hope Kami will find back her beloved Kristy and not be too jealous of the friendship between Kristy and Heidi, as those two girls seem to get well along, better than with her.

A 3 girl place will be good, all curled up on the sofa stroking and caressing each other....not in a sexual way of course :blush:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

A 3 girl place will be good, all curled up on the sofa stroking and caressing each other....not in a sexual way of course :blush:

There is some very nice way to have sex, the most erotic ones are not the most clear and obvious. We can't have K&K fucking each other every day, it would be like Nina/Kira or Carina/Sabrina, and pretty boring. But I like seing K&K caressing each other erotically, kissing each other on the mouth, having a bath together, playing with each others... For raw sex, you can go anywhere else, and for free.

• Upvote 1

I do like they have a 3rd girl now in this big apartment, i always visit regular anyway to see Kristy and even more so when she shares her Gorgeous Angels with us. Heidi is adding more interest to watch now as we know K&K are often out and rarely home at the same time. Her open bate was wonderful.