Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the big Jess cover-up, we're all now waiting for Heidi to go to bed...:dodgy:

Far cry from when the pixie was home alone all evening a week or so ago. I don't think we'll see anything like a 11/2 hr naked dancing routine from lovely Jess again for whatever reason. Only she will know....:cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So with the big Jess cover-up, we're all now waiting for Heidi to go to bed...:dodgy:

Far cry from when the pixie was home alone all evening a week or so ago. I don't think we'll see anything like a 11/2 hr naked dancing routine from lovely Jess again for whatever reason. Only she will know....:cry:

Sorry Thes that was OT . My mistake :huh:

Hace 6 horas, Noldus dijo:

This mañana Heidi se sento En el sofá con las piernas abiertas de ancho, LUEGO vino Kristy en la sala ¿Y FUE un La Derecha Entre SUS PIERNAS Y Lo Hizo justo Kristy Haciendo :)

I also noticed that fact, I asked my wife if that way of sitting is very normal, and tells me that normally, no. It may be that she is comfortable, but normally no woman feels that way, but of course, she does not know that this is RLC. Where people live and behave in a "normal" way.
Well it's a little joke. What you told me, I imagined it, and I think you all.