Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope K&K will play with these fake tits. The other day, Kristy, also naked, looked curiously at those tits, comparing with her real ones. She looked a bit sad but not convinced. Kristy your tits are yours and perfect for this reason and they fit you well.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Just hope K&K will play with these fake tits. The other day, Kristy, also naked, looked curiously at those tits, comparing with her real ones. She looked a bit sad but not convinced. Kristy your tits are yours and perfect for this reason and they fit you well.

Kristy thinks her own tits are freaks of nature but I love them...:blush:

7 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Personally if they are fake, the surgeon did an outstanding job - I think they are really nice- I wish you would quit saying fake tits and just say tits

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Personally if they are fake, the surgeon did an outstanding job - I think they are really nice- I wish you would quit saying fake tits and just say tits

Please do not belittle the girls, she is doing great so far, please do not ruin it.