Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was trying to remember what the photographer who did a photo shoot with Kami and Kristy in Kristy's bedroom looked like.Is there any possibility that ponytail was that photographer?I know he was a real jerk too.His hands were all over Kristy and in the middle of the night he got off the couch and tried to get into bed with Kami,but she kicked him out of her room.Does anyone remember that guy?

no it is most certainly not. He was a completely different type

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sería interesante saber exactamente quién invitó a los chicos a la fiesta.

They are friends of Heidi, so it is normal that they went to celebrate their birthday party yesterday.
Kristy's relationship with Heidi's boy seems familiar, since Kristy, though she did not want him to overtake her, allowed more normal approach between two people barely known.
Maybe Heidi and Kristy, be friends, out of the house.
As for Kami's aversion to the boy, it's normal ... if we compare the behavior of his friends with this guy, it's the night and the day.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sobre el Tipo en la cama de Heidi forzándose a sí mismo sobre ella y la sensación mientras ella se desmayó borracho. Constituye un acto de Violación.

Unfortunately many women do not denounce this type of act, they almost apologize to the fact that they are very drunk, so you will hardly see that it is taken note of that fact. If you ask her, she will say that nothing happened.
By the way, you should have mentioned the coca issue, and you will see that I do not say, damn, because what was seen last night was cocaine ...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

La chica vestida de negro que usan gafas con el pelo no mucho. Ella tuvo una discusión con Kristy y Kami en el baño de este tipo, creo.

Yes, I also gave that impression, you know that this girl is the same one who was in the shower of the restroom when he caught the "ponytail" with the straw in his hand?

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yes, I also gave that impression, you know that this girl is the same one who was in the shower of the restroom when he caught the "ponytail" with the straw in his hand?

Yes, it was supposed to calm him done... it didn't work very well.