• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really interesting! I wonder if they know the other people and whether they meet to discuss how things are going. Everyone has always speculated over the financial arrangements. I can see getting a rent free apartment as being attractive but surely it is not enough by way of payment for exposing their whole lives to the world.

Guest HappyChap

Well, it's clear proof that they know about RLC and presumably know what it involves......it's all there on the website for them anyway,  in case RLC accidentally "forgot" to tell them about the arrangements...

Well, it's clear proof that they know about RLC and presumably know what it involves......it's all there on the website for them anyway,  in case RLC accidentally "forgot" to tell them about the arrangements...

What the hell have you been smoking?

This morning Nora is checking out her own apartment (and possibly others as well) on RLC......wonder how often they do this? Perhaps she is checking where the best blind spots are.....

Hmmm. Interesting that it's not a live shot or We'd see the laptop go across the screen.

Proof to the sheriff Trickshot!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest HappyChap

Ah now you see, why didn't you take my word for it in the first place....I recorded exactly the same moment, put up screenshots AND a slowed down video so you could see clearly....

...I see what you mean about the laptop not appearing though...must be a time delay of a few seconds.

Guest HappyChap

????

Trickshot the happychap is correct I recorded it, I cut the video and show it to you, Sheriff!

Thank you acerikrion, but the comment wasn't about the video. I don't understand why anyone is even questioning if the couples know about RLC. Quite frankly, the fact that it's a recurring topic really puts into question the mental stability of some of our members.

The only thing about the video is the absence of the laptop on the screen questions how much delay there is on the feed.