Well, it's clear proof that they know about RLC and presumably know what it involves......it's all there on the website for them anyway,  in case RLC accidentally "forgot" to tell them about the arrangements...

What the hell have you been smoking?

Trickshot the happychap is correct I recorded it, I cut the video and show it to you, Sheriff!

Thank you acerikrion, but the comment wasn't about the video. I don't understand why anyone is even questioning if the couples know about RLC. Quite frankly, the fact that it's a recurring topic really puts into question the mental stability of some of our members.

The only thing about the video is the absence of the laptop on the screen questions how much delay there is on the feed.

you're the sheriff CC, your feedback is important to us!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HappyChap

...well as far as I was aware (and I'm sorry if I'm not as knowledgable as you) there has been much speculation as to whether they actually go (or are allowed to go) on RLC to see the other cameras so I thought it would be OK to post up pics showing that, indeed, they do..... didn't expect my sanity to be questioned  ???

The topic of whether they go on RLC is slightly different than whether they know about RLC which is what your post seemed to be about. You've read my response to the first. To the second: you are correct, other tenants have been seen looking at the RLC although I haven't read of anyone doing it on a regular basis.

Sorry you got butthurt over it, but doesn't that alone question your sanity? We're all a little crazy for being here in the first place aren't we? Lighten up & let a little humor in your life.

As for acerikrion, I'll leave the sheriffing to you since you've taken up the task of patrolling the threads and interjecting yourself.

Guest HappyChap

The topic of whether they go on RLC is slightly different than whether they know about RLC which is what your post seemed to be about. You've read my response to the first. To the second: you are correct, other tenants have been seen looking at the RLC although I haven't read of anyone doing it on a regular basis.

Sorry you got butthurt over it, but doesn't that alone question your sanity? We're all a little crazy for being here in the first place aren't we? Lighten up & let a little humor in your life.

As for acerikrion, I'll leave the sheriffing to you since you've taken up the task of patrolling the threads and interjecting yourself.

It's getting waaaayyy too serious now....be happy chaps....I am....always...well mostly....... :D :D :D :D :D

Guest HappyChap

honestly can not understand, she sees her apartment on the laptop then dresses like a whore and will fuck!

Maybe (a) she doesn't want Vika to grab all the attention

(b) there is indeed a competition going on between the apartments - perhaps she was checking the other competitors

out on RLC, and maybe that's why Maya and Stefan have drafted in Lina and mark and friends for a BIG party!!

© She is an exhibitionist and enjoys it......

Who knows...it's all mindless bollocks anyway......like TV's BIG BROTHER....  ;D

Guest noraluver

I'd expect to see her laptop moving on HER so called RLC webpage as well. second, the reflections on the screen and beyond- doesn't change as she moves it, and third- why would you record an empty scene with her sitting in a blind spot?

sorry for questioning, but I'm not buying it

I think this whole topic is stupid i imagine any smart person who signs up to live in a apt full of cameras you will ask what the cameras is for and where is it being broadcasted of course every single one of them couples know about RLC and prob do have free access to em...thats why i dont find it relevent at all when Members post caps of a houseguest watching their own cams...if it was a cap of them on this site that will be sumthing to talk about theres been lots of speculation that the houseguest have stumbled upon CC some proof to that being Elena & Artur and Mark and Lina dont know if any of the others have found out about CC

Guest Squirrel

I'd expect to see her laptop moving on HER so called RLC webpage as well. second, the reflections on the screen and beyond- doesn't change as she moves it, and third- why would you record an empty scene with her sitting in a blind spot?

I wouldn't buy the still shots. But I'll buy the video. She's got a stuck, frozen screen like we always do when something enticing is about to occur. I think it's a problem with RLC's Commodore 64 servers...

Anyhow, HappyChap did not fake that video, or else he'd be working full-time at Pixar Studios instead of hanging out with us useless bums...

Guest noraluver

I wouldn't buy the still shots. But I'll buy the video. She's got a stuck, frozen screen like we always do when something enticing is about to occur. I think it's a problem with RLC's Commodore 64 servers...

Anyhow, HappyChap did not fake that video, or else he'd be working full-time at Pixar Studios instead of hanging out with us useless bums...

there were few times they left the computer pretty much close to the cam with their VK logged in. i couldn't see shit except to recognize the site cuz im using it. here you can see everything clearly. i dont know.

If HappyChap faked it- he's a genious. if he didn't- he's a genious! i enjoyed this discussion no matter what.

Guest HappyChap

Technically I was diagnosed as a genius when I was about 11 and subsequently became a short-lived member of MENSA.........

....however, I am CRAP at computers and therefore couldn't fake this. Nor would I want to fake it. The video is real, the stills are real (i extracted them from the video using VideoPad).

.....I can, however, produce pretty good quality videos for CC (apart from the freezing on occasions) and would have happily done so (and shared them) for all the action earlier tonight .... BUT I have no RLC membership, so my contributions are limited to free stuff....sorry.

Hoping someone will record and post good quality vids of all the action tonight (to mediafire, not motherless or elsewhere.....)