Guest Squirrel

Hoping someone will record and post good quality vids ...(to mediafire, not motherless or elsewhere.....)

Agreed. Our esteemed RLC couples deserve better respect than Motherless or YouTube can provide. Plus, I don't need any more competition from people frothing over Nora or Leora...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HappyChap

Speaking of vids I have posted my own measly effort to the appropriate thread....and some stills to the pics thread.....check them out (free room only I'm afraid).

Now where is the NL replacement hero (or heroine) who will produce ALL the relevant video footage from tonight (preparation, showers, foreplay, sex and massage.....)...please step up and do your stuff - you know you will be worshipped by all of us lame guys who miss all the juicies - LOL!!

Or perhaps NL himself can provide? Coaxed out of retirement by an assignment too good to miss!!!????

I think this whole topic is stupid i imagine any smart person who signs up to live in a apt full of cameras you will ask what the cameras is for and where is it being broadcasted of course every single one of them couples know about RLC and prob do have free access to em...thats why i dont find it relevent at all when Members post caps of a houseguest watching their own cams...if it was a cap of them on this site that will be sumthing to talk about theres been lots of speculation that the houseguest have stumbled upon CC some proof to that being Elena & Artur and Mark and Lina dont know if any of the others have found out about CC

Well each of us is free to provide feedback and dialogue about rlc not consider myself stupid and neither the members of this forum!

Guest HappyChap

I'd expect to see her laptop moving on HER so called RLC webpage as well. second, the reflections on the screen and beyond- doesn't change as she moves it, and third- why would you record an empty scene with her sitting in a blind spot?

sorry for questioning, but I'm not buying it

Just to answer your points:

1. I often set the recorder running on multicam and then go away and do other stuff - I come back and review the video later and edit so that I can post here. I was about to delete this boring video and suddenly noticed a brief movement in the corner of the screen caught my attention. I rewound the vid and saw what I posted at the start of this thread.

2. There must be a delay of a certain number of seconds which is why you don't see her laptop moving. By the time her laptop is out of view the broadcast video stream will have caught up. Sites like Chaturbate have the same kind of broadcast delay built in....so I'm told  ;D

IT IS NOT A FAKE!!!  ;D ;D unless of course Nora deliberately put up a still image of her own living room and then "accidentally" moved the laptop into view just to provoke this kind of discussion on CC....

Guest HappyChap

Anyway, another thought occured to me. We assume that RLC tenants might be posting on here - so my question is do they know each others' nicknames and do they have a pact between them......Invite Only maybe.....???