Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

Sorry guys but watching Bella and Lou get simply boring. Always same uninspired fuck. Not much interaction between them besides that. Everyday same between them. No parties interesting guests or other fun.

I only watch Sofia because of Nastya. Shes the only one who is interesting there.

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry guys but watching Bella and Lou get simply boring. Always same uninspired fuck. Not much interaction between them besides that. Everyday same between them.

As much as I like Bella and hate to admit it, you are totally right. Lou has to be among the worst lovers ever. No interaction unless he wants to get laid, then total pestering until he gets his way. His foreplay is virtually non-existent, pull off her clothes and eat her for two minutes until he's ready, then fuck until he's done. Immediately after, wearing a condom or not, he's up and off to the shower. The scenario then repeats the next time he wants to get laid. And after her prolonged period of no relationship, she's willing to tolerate this behavior rather than be alone again.

• Upvote 1

Was anyone watching Sophia earlier and did Bella/Lou have sex? I had to leave just after she finished her shower but see nothing in the archives so am wondering. Lou looked like he was raring to go earlier in the evening before she got home.