Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, astra said:

We had a friend in common without us know it ugly also said that I had a Russian girl from moscow in my family marry a cushion

Well, that must be mighty awkward for Anita, knowing that someone close to her family is watching her. Ew! But, I guess that the kind of thing you have to deal with when you live in VV.

il y a 6 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Eh bien, ça doit être puissant gênant pour Anita, sachant que quelqu'un proche de sa famille l'observe. Ew! Mais, je pense que le genre de chose que vous devez faire face à quand vous vivez dans VV.

Ben know the girl of Moscow who is married to my cushion that we plane in common friend anita know this girl also, well I think today anita having taken the habit of the cameras but yes it must be genant nevertheless also like you Said

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vicky1132 said:

why this girl anna on VV always fake shit and doest have chemistry with any one i dont like her :angel:

I'm convinced this is all a game to her. I don't think the she loves Alex like everyone else seems to think. She's in this for herself to the end. Alex is a fool to not start banging all these chicks. After the show is over and Anna splits, he's going to have much regret.

il y a 2 minutes, Amy3 a dit:

Je suis tout Convaincu Que ACDE is jeu non pour Elle. Je ne Pense pas Qu'elle aime le Alex Comme tout le monde Semble Penser. Elle Est en ACDE Pour elle-même à la fin. Alex is un fou de nir Pas Commencer à frapper. Tous Ces poussins Après le spectacle est termine et Anna se divise, il va avoir beaucoup de regret.

Yes because he has a lot of opportunity with girls but refuses them

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm convinced this is all a game to her. I don't think the she loves Alex like everyone else seems to think. She's in this for herself to the end. Alex is a fool to not start banging all these chicks. After the show is over and Anna splits, he's going to have much regret.

Alex may be a fool and sinkpisser but Amy when you are right about Anna Alex does not deserve that. I think hes quite a sensitive person who believes in eternal love for Anna. Yes that maybe foolish but Alex has my respect for how he behaves.