Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

i take the place of this new girl coming today and see this alcoholic here,that's not help for stay here when you see that,

i really hope vv gonna kick out alex and if anna want leave too it's not a problem,need new blood yes

il y a 2 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

elle peut aller de toute façon, mais je pense qu'elle a besoin d'un gars. elle aimerait avoir un sentiment d'être protégé.

I know no quarter she refuses all the boys and the new girl is arriving alone also without boys and ann have to accept the new girl with her

4 minutes ago, astra said:

I know no quarter she refuses all the boys and the new girl is arriving alone also without boys and ann have to accept the new girl with her

she wants a guy also but alex has screwed up her mind. also how could we forget kojak. he was a cure for insomnia during his stay at tula, and even though he proved he was capable at having sex at tver it took him so long to get to that point that no one could stay awake after witnessing his 3 day foreplay routine. maybe she should stick with girls if that's all that's available.