Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

Can Alex even have an orgasm? I've seen him mess around with Anna, but I don't see him getting off. Honestly, the last time he roughed her up, he got a call from someone, probably VV telling him to cut it out. I think it was VV because he got pissed and put his clothes back on. I think his sexuality is so messed up that he can only get off with rough sex. 

il y a 13 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

elle veut un mec aussi, mais alex a foiré son esprit. aussi comment pourrions-nous oublier kojak. il était un remède à l'insomnie pendant son séjour à tula, et même si il a prouvé qu'il était capable d'avoir des relations sexuelles à tver il lui a fallu tant de temps pour arriver à ce point que personne ne pouvait rester éveillé après avoir été témoin de sa routine de foreplay 3 jours. peut-être qu'elle devrait rester avec les filles si c'est tout ce qui est disponible.

Yes i think that ann be in love with alex malgrée tout

5 minutes ago, astra said:

Yes i think that ann be in love with alex malgrée tout

Ann (Anita) is not in love with Alex, she flirts with him because she knows she's safe and he won't do anything with her. He has proven time and time again that he will not participate in any sexual activity with anyone other than Anna.

il y a 4 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

Ann (Anita) ne sont pas en amour avec Alex, elle flirte avec lui parce qu'elle sait qu'elle est en sécurité et il ne fera rien avec elle. Il a prouvé maintes et maintes fois qu'il ne participera pas à une activité sexuelle avec une personne autre que Anna.

Yes true know who to prove it more than Foix also

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think he can at all. even when he is not tying her up or using foreign objects he usually gets up in the middle of it & walks out.

Yes, he always gets up and runs out of the room. Who does that? If I were Anna I'd be like, get your cock back over here until your fucking done! NOW!!! Sorry, I'm more like Lisa. 

• Upvote 1