Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

6 hours ago, beardman said:

but not X-mas I'm sure. That was a metaphor, as you perfectly understood. If one wants more frequent entertainment then one has to widen one's criteria.

For $40 a month I would narrow my criteria even more and be even more disappointed. If I wanted to see normal people living on cam, I'd follow RLC. VV is different. It's the middle point between RLC and caming for tips. I expect to be entertained by entertaining people and when they can't  deliever I expect VV to dump them. I'd start with immediately evicting all committed  couples. They only stifle opportunity for spontaneous casual sex, which is the main reason this site exists.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I expect to be entertained by entertaining people and when they can't  deliever I expect VV to dump them.

I'd start with immediately evicting all committed  couples. They only stifle opportunity for spontaneous casual sex, which is the main reason this site exists.  

Aside from the fact that you don't pay so no one should really care what you expect, show me where it's written down that main reason this site exists is for spontaneous casual sex, when ever since it began it started off with a couple and has always had established couples. Of course you wouldn't know that since you weren't watching this site from the beginning so your claims are only nothing but blind assumptions. 

Il y a 8 heures, Wesleyowens a dit :

Ann a fait le tour 2h15, et comme toujours elle prit quelques ensemble de lingerie avec sa .. La dernière fois qu'elle a pris aussi des préservatifs avec elle, pourquoi? Je ne sais pas!)) Des thats peut-être pourquoi elle Dont aussi avoir envie de faire quoi que ce soit à Tula

As I had already said it's been three weeks since the behavior of Ann changed and for many things to take a lot more bath in the morning in the evening from long time and I also said that she practiced sex in dehort of Vv quart leave always with lingerie and preservative and every morning she gets a lot of calls on her phone and lots of sms also so I epnse she works in a bart or erotic lounge or maybe also she made the call girl quarter also i saw She makes pictures of her naked half of her then she sends them in courier leaves her phone so know for that she does nothing more vv and yesterday as I also said she did not want to do sex yesterday know petrate To force her to practice so you do not have to wait for anything

Il y a 6 heures, clivebb a dit :

merci pour les informations, oui qui expliquent maintenant pourquoi elle a l'air ennuyé et ne pas impliquer tout le temps au cours de l'action rare ici, elle a un petit ami et elle baise en dehors de l'appartement quand elle est pas là pendant quelques nuits, elle est un resquilleur à Tula il est clair maintenant

As I had already said it's been three weeks since the behavior of Ann changed and for many things to take a lot more bath in the morning in the evening from long time and I also said that she practiced sex in dehort of Vv quart leave always with lingerie and preservative and every morning she gets a lot of calls on her phone and lots of sms also so I epnse she works in a bart or erotic lounge or maybe also she made the call girl quarter also i saw She makes pictures of her naked half of her then she sends them in courier leaves her phone so know for that she does nothing more vv and yesterday as I also said she did not want to do sex yesterday know petrate To force her to practice so you do not have to wait for anything

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aside from the fact that you don't pay so no one should really care what you expect, show me where it's written down that main reason this site exists is for spontaneous casual sex...

It doesn't have to be written down, it's that obvious. 

• Upvote 2

The new girl being in love with ann and ann have also accept to be in love with the new girl as I had said the new girl make a lot of gesture you care about ann and anna also ask if she was in love and she is answered yes any both