Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

1 minute ago, astra said:

Ben waiting you arrive from nowhere you make the big I know everything while we made it three weeks that we talk about all of us so as I just told you it fails to think before speaking and above all observe

I have been watching this apartment from long before the first day Anita arrived and have observed every bit as much as you and am unable to make the same self righteous conclusions as you.

il y a 3 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

Oh regarde, Anita joue cartes sur son lit, son tour doit avoir son levé. Et après tout ce que la préparation aussi.

I will even raise the word with you quarter you make of gaminerie

il y a 3 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

Je l'ai regardé cet appartement de bien avant le premier jour Anita est arrivé et ai observé tout autant que vous, et je suis incapable de faire les conclusions justes même auto que vous.

Yeah as you say so well before arriving from Anita so if today you do not know what happens in the apartment ben then you have to look

il y a 7 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit:

Je l'ai REGARDE this appartement de bien avant le premier jour Anita is Arrivé et ai OBSERVER Tout autant Que vous, et je suis incapable de faire les conclusions justes same Que auto vous.

Alors dites-moi aussi pourquoi les autres du forum dise la même chose que moi trois semaines me expliquent sans le savoir

I could care less if she turns tricks off set. I mean I care, but thats her choice. What is unacceptable is that she's not offering anything to the VV viewer. In other words, her off set life comes at the expense of her on set life. We get bupkis, and she's taking up space that could be used by someone more VVcentric!

• Upvote 2

Give her the opportunity to perform and see what she does. That doesn't mean she has to jump on every dick that walks through the door, but, let her have a chance. I'm quite sure that when she signed a contract to be on this site, the management didn't tell her she was going to have to provide her own male companion. In the time she has been here since Oct 15, unattached males include the Hillbilly, seemingly rejected by Petra as unworthy and has not reappeared, the two on the weekend in Tver who were seemingly her friends, the Weekend guy who she had sex with a number of times, but who was gone after that weekend and hasn't been back and Kojak who had absolutely no chemistry or attraction with her. So, in eight plus weeks, there have been three, possibly five opportunities for her. Is it really her fault that she has shown virtually nothing in her time here? What would you have her do?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How about walk around in that sexy lingerie instead of those awful Batman clothes. Oh, and maybe hang out in another room besides laying in bed all of time. That would be a great start.  

She did both of those things all evening.

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

She did both of those things all evening.

Wasn't able to watch today, but I hear that this is the case. Good, see this is improvement from her normal boring self. She really can have her cake and eat it too. But it's not cool for her off set life to diminish her on set life. I don't think she can keep up though and VV will always be second fiddle and she will just use VV to lounge and rest. If that's the case she can leave. 

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i'm not sure that you are understanding what i am writing. i think you are right about the prostitution. i also think that the men can appear as dates and party a little. sex on vv happens all the time so it would not be unusual for the m to do it. vv would not be able to prove anything. if they thought it was prostitution going on they should kick the people out. my way at least we would see some action. if they were kicked out then other people would be moved in and maybe they would be more entertaining for us. either way it can't be worse than seeing nothing happening and paying for it.

execpt that in germany it is iligle for VV to have anything to do with  prostitution