Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

New girl taped up Anna's feet, hands, chest, ass, and mouth with clear packing tape. Alex ignored her and kept decorating. She stood up and he pushed her back on the bed without even looking at her. Anna eventually made it to the kitchen and cut the tape off with a knife and then put her clothes back on. Didn't look too painful. If she had left that tape on for a long time though, ouch! As usual, what could have been fun, fizzled instead.

• Upvote 1

This camming at night theory makes a lot sense. Based on the lack of emotion from Anita during sex events, I think she could be sexually broken. Just like Petra, her ability to be sensual is quite diminished. Sex has become nothing more than a means to an end, namely money.

5 hours ago, astra said:

For me personally a tattooed girl I find it very sexy here is just my personal opinion quat me same I have tattoo too

Setting a large tattoo on your skin is seldom beautyfull and always short-sighted. 'Live now, cry later'. I certainly will not see it but I try to visualize these bodies after, say, 40 years. Think of it: a complete home for the elderly with blue-purple bodies because of a short-lived fashion of 25 years earlier.

il y a 10 minutes, beardman a dit :

Définition d'un grand tatouage sur votre peau est rarement beautyfull et toujours à courte vue. «Vivre maintenant, pleure plus tard». Je ne vais certainement pas le voir mais j'essayer de visualiser ces corps après, disons, 40 ans. Pensez-y: une maison complète pour les personnes âgées avec des corps bleu-violet en raison d'un mode à court terme de 25 ans plus tôt.

I think we all do what we want our body to know selling it for money getting tattooed the wrong deal and now I know a choice and a decision to make it or not but sure that when The body will have aged will be another thing now know just has us to endure our body also as has each

il y a 4 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Oui, tatouages peut être permanent, mais ils sûr que l'enfer ne restent pas en regardant bien en permanence. Ils maculage toujours au fil du temps. Nouvelle fille est jeune et le sien regarde déjà tachées. 

If it was wrong tatooer know normal and logic also but also after a certain time there is retouching to do on

il y a 7 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Il n'y a rien aucune retouche va faire pour aider ces tatouages dégueu sur la nouvelle fille. 

Yeah but if she likes her are choices like me I made the choice in doing also because I like also the tatooages there is a dicdont who says tastes and colors her is not discussed quarter are the choices people