Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

il y a 3 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

Assez avec les jeux de société, obtenir l'orgie a commencé.

No they will not do any orgy otherwise they would already start quart know always iris that starts and here she stays well wise and also annoying

Me what makes me laugh with it's people it drinks a beer or two see three and are complement drunk yet normally the russians are vodka drinkers so for me it should hold the alcohol better than that but has every faith that Boive they no longer stand up me personally I drink often to jack daniel in the evening with friends or in discotheque and I am not in their state to be drunk like them and for you how were you ??????

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Mais je ne vois ni Anita ni Carmen vraiment intéressé à lui

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Mais je ne vois ni Anita ni Carmen vraiment intéressé à lui

Ben yes me no more but hiliby had cornered Anita on the door of the toilet to kiss her but carmen made him compredre something after that anita said a carmen carmen was not content

Il y a 46 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit:

Hillybilly est trop insistante. Il était same Quand il vistited Petra en Voro. 

Pour moi, il Avait l'air Anita n'à pas envie de l'embrasser et de Carmen l'a aidee.

Non, il a coincer anita sur la porte des toilettes quand elle est sorti de la toilette et elle voulait pas vraiment je qu'elle la fait pour lui faire plaisir 

il y a 47 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Hillybilly est trop insistant. Il était même quand il vistited Petra en Voro. 

Pour moi, il avait l'air Anita n'a pas envie de l'embrasser et de Carmen l'a aidée.

Anyway Anita being indisposed and carmen makes understand things
Hillybilly what are together but we will see well when they go to bed and see or
Hillybilly will sleep too
You also have problems with the servert of the forum me they connect one faith on two or decontract all alone his tells me fatall erro has every faith that I try