Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

il y a une heure, golfer06 a dit :

since anita left the party why is she not back here sucking hillbilly's dick? i know she really enjoyed that.

Because there is not that sex they are also a social life like everybody in life hillbilly to leave this morning before the awakening of everyone

13 minutes ago, astra said:

Because there is not that sex they are also a social life like everybody in life hillbilly to leave this morning before the awakening of everyone

you miss the point. the site is for fun. it turns out that she was still at the party. my mistake. but if she had returned to tula i would have liked to have seen some sex. and since they had a good time over the weekend it would have been nice to watch them again. you should stop taking everything so seriously & try to lighten up & have some fun. maybe a joke once in a while.

il y a 8 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

vous manquez le point. le site est pour le plaisir. il se trouve qu'elle était encore à la fête. mon erreur. mais si elle était revenue à tula j'aurais aimé voir un peu de sexe. et comme ils avaient un bon moment le week-end, il aurait été agréable de les regarder à nouveau. vous devez arrêter de prendre tout au sérieux et essayer d'alléger et avoir du plaisir. peut-être une blague de temps en temps.

Life does not turn that around the sex even if the site is there for that as I already said its rest of humans like you and me and like you and me they are also a life in dehort of the site a social life with family Friends working and fun I think it would be time for you to understand it

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Peut-être ils ont laissé que «partie» et est allé à un club ou un pub pour avoir du plaisir

Yes exactly what I am trying to make understand that they are also a social life in dehort of the site

Just now, astra said:

Life does not turn that around the sex even if the site is there for that as I already said its rest of humans like you and me and like you and me they are also a life in dehort of the site a social life with family Friends working and fun I think it would be time for you to understand it

are you paying attention? we are paying so that we can have fun. we have no actual contact with them. we understand that they are human and have lives but they are also entertainers. also if the website is losing viewership because no one cares about watching them then they will either get other people or go out of business. in my opinion anita and hillbilly were entertaining. much more interesting than what has been happening there for a while. so since i would like to watch something interesting instead of crap i would like to see them having sex or at least being interesting. i totally understand that they have lives. again, i am trying to have fun and i don't know why you are so upset about that. i really don't know why you are watching at all.

• Upvote 1