Geri & David

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV The kitchen cam is not in a very good place. It should be on the opposite wall, the site with the couches. The way it is now, most of the kitchen is cut off with the majority of view of the living room in the distance, which is useless since there's already better views of the living room. Usually, the tenants are facing the kitchen counter or at the table. Would be better to see them from behind across the dining room table.

We may consider to move it, thank you.

Natasha left the project. We heard your feedback and watched stats closely. New people and yet another new location is coming.

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We may consider to move it, thank you.

Natasha left the project. We heard your feedback and watched stats closely. New people and yet another new location is coming.

How you finish contracts for a few hour. Don,t you think that you my give them some notice. Dont you think that you may have a preblems, becouse i'm sure that for the 750 euro you gave them for January and for the 1000 euros for february (yes, lets everybady know about the miserable money you gave her) you din't pay any tax or insurances? 

• Upvote 2

natasha was more interesting by herself. john added nothing. i don't see much hope for this apt. either we will get a couple like nat/john that doesn't interact or a couple like lina/alex that are intimidating to the other guys. 2 couples that already know each other is the only hope here. otherwise it will be a revolving door of people.

I am a bit saddened by Natasha leaving. I liked her. She was cute and had a great laugh. I wish her well in whatever adventure comes up next for her. But John brought absolutely nothing to the table. And if one has to go, the other has to go too. 

I kind of feel bad for Geri. Every time she moves into an apartment, it seems the other tenants leave and she's by herself with Lou.

41 minutes ago, Russ said:

What about John all you said was Natasha was gone?

John leaves with her too.

24 minutes ago, peogeo said:

How you finish contracts for a few hour. Don,t you think that you my give them some notice. Dont you think that you may have a preblems, becouse i'm sure that for the 750 euro you gave them for January and for the 1000 euros for february (yes, lets everybady know about the miserable money you gave her) you din't pay any tax or insurances? 

Every participant receives a notice long before they leave. It's a no rule to force somebody out, and this couple was no exclusion. We don't disclose the financial information on payouts to our participants, and we can not confirm the sums you stated in your message, sorry. It is up to managers of any particular apartment to decide if they include tax and insurances, or how they divide money among their participants, VHTV pays out 50% of paid subscribers views, as we have told long before at first pages of many topic in this forum section. That's how every of our participant knows exactly how much money was earned by their apartment minimum a month before they receieve these exact money. 

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

natasha was more interesting by herself. john added nothing. i don't see much hope for this apt. either we will get a couple like nat/john that doesn't interact or a couple like lina/alex that are intimidating to the other guys. 2 couples that already know each other is the only hope here. otherwise it will be a revolving door of people.

With launch of new apartment soon, some participants will be swapped among some of existing Houses to balace out the quantity of people and their interest to live with each other.

8 minutes ago, heineken said:

I am a bit saddened by Natasha leaving. I liked her. She was cute and had a great laugh. I wish her well in whatever adventure comes up next for her. But John brought absolutely nothing to the table. And if one has to go, the other has to go too. 

I kind of feel bad for Geri. Every time she moves into an apartment, it seems the other tenants leave and she's by herself with Lou.

We liked Natasha&John very much and wish them the best luck in future ventures and relationship.

15 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Every participant receives a notice long before they leave. It's a no rule to force somebody out, and this couple was no exclusion. We don't disclose the financial information on payouts to our participants, and we can not confirm the sums you stated in your message, sorry. It is up to managers of any particular apartment to decide if they include tax and insurances, or how they divide money among their participants, VHTV pays out 50% of paid subscribers views, as we have told long before at first pages of many topic in this forum section. That's how every of our participant knows exactly how much money was earned by their apartment minimum a month before they receieve these exact money. 

First we both know that you forced Nasty, Anton (Natasha dicide to him to stay more) and now Natasha and John were quit in a few hours.

Second, i dont want to confirm the sum. I know them and i just dispolsd it.

Third. Where are you from so you think that "managers of any particular apartment to decide if they include tax and insurances". Have you ever read the Bulgarian law? If you wan't i can send you some peple from National Revenue Agancy and Iconomic Police to explain Alex what he has to dicide?

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah hell! What's that in US dollars?

794.40$ for january and 1059.20$ for February.

Edit. You have alredy answerd yourself. The cost of living in this appartment is about 300 euro/dolars for rent. 100 euro/dolars for elecricity and 20-30 more for wtter and internet

• Upvote 2