Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

Kira in full night suddenly start lesbian action  with Nina.  Kira  as usual hard active with mouth and fingers and Nina  take pleasure but remain as usual inactive. Odd hair of Nina confirm  an "online" lesbian action. 

This invented lesbian couple does not need a new apartment, and the apartment needs new occupants ... I find it hard to look at them cold and artificial ... they live in a deal and not in consent and love. I only see it ...

How do you not see the scandal in their relationship ... Nina likes her smartphone more than Kira ... but most loves herself ... Kiara is always on her own and Nina communicates more with the guest who used to live there ... and if May become a member of the apartment ... Sex is so rare almost nothing but before it was not so ... Freshly uplifted girls and ending the agony of Kira ....

10 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

How do you not see the scandal in their relationship ... Nina likes her smartphone more than Kira ... but most loves herself ... Kiara is always on her own and Nina communicates more with the guest who used to live there ... and if May become a member of the apartment ... Sex is so rare almost nothing but before it was not so ... Freshly uplifted girls and ending the agony of Kira ....

You do realize a relationship is about more than just sex right?

• Upvote 2

Not only Nina, but now also Kira has a new look. I like it. A bit tomboyish. Whenever she takes some time to care for her appearance, she is beautiful young woman. And when not tired, a cheerful one too.

And yes, Doe-eyes being present keeps them from having sex, but I think she also bring some hard-needed laughs to the house.

Is it just me, or have the cams been improved?

22 hours ago, hardyboyz72 said:

You do realize a relationship is about more than just sex right?

Which connection do you ask? About Nina's connection to the smartphone? About Nina's relationship with the guest? For the ever unsatisfied Kira ? For their earlier scandals? About the relationship based solely on living in this apartment? Everything is false and I will say it while they act as interested only by staying in the apartment and their relationship I saw at the 6th anniversary of the return Nina watched her phone, and Kira served a cake and then a little sleeping while watching the TV ... Falch and nothing else I can see!

A. If the cameras have been improved, I haven't noticed it. I don't subscribe to RLC. Members of CC are too cheap to create a Fund Me account for the poor little squirrel.

B. I think most members agree that Doe-eyes is a very nice young lady. Even our resident trolls don't bitch about her. That's says something about her style. And her dreamy eyes. She's an OK gal in my book, and I think most other CC members would agree.

C. Nina and Kira have had emotional entanglements in the past, but they've never been violent, and they were quickly resolved. Like Leora & Paul, they've gone through it and maintained their relationship, and there's no reason to think they will change. It's been too many years.

(Legal Disclaimer from my last stock portfolio prospectus: Past earnings are not always indicative of future performance.) We shall stay tuned and see how it all works out. I have faith and hope them both a happy life.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Which connection do you ask? About Nina's connection to the smartphone? About Nina's relationship with the guest? For the ever unsatisfied Kira ? For their earlier scandals? About the relationship based solely on living in this apartment? Everything is false and I will say it while they act as interested only by staying in the apartment and their relationship I saw at the 6th anniversary of the return Nina watched her phone, and Kira served a cake and then a little sleeping while watching the TV ... Falch and nothing else I can see!

Jeez, you might be taking this a bit too seriously, you know. Are you sure you aren't becoming a little...over invested?

Its just a few girls in a flat with cameras. If you like watching them, you pay your money and watch them, and if you don't, then you don't.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

If you go to RLC's Website and read the FAQ's  you will see these Tenants are under no obligation to be Nude or Have Sex. If they do any of these things classify it as an added Bonus.

• Upvote 2