Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

On 7/14/2017 at 0:24 AM, StnCld316 said:

Nina & Kira have had Two Threesomes inside the Apartment.  The first was in November of 2014 just after they came to RLC it was with a different girl. The second one was not to long ago. Both of those Threesomes were from a night of to much Alcohol Consumption. Without the Alcohol it likely would have never happened.

If they have had more than Two then the rest have taken place outside of the Apartment.   There is Video of the First Threesome and it can be found in Attachments.

OK, I misread his post then. I thought he was saying they had two threesomes with Doe Eyes.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, bean1111 said:

@Amy3 Amy can you give Doe eyes a new name. I don't like Doe eyes. I think she and Nina have something going on.

27 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I do to bean1111...maybe secretly but i still believe it.other's may think differently but that's ok.

I don't think there's anything going on between them. Other than the threesome i've not seen anything else romantic or sexual between them.  There's plenty of times they're alone together, when Kira's asleep in bed or out of the apartment and if there was anything going on i think we would have seen more evidence of this, especially when they've been drinking.  They don't even undress in front of each other, they seem shy about it, except for the threesome.  Kira and The Guest also seem to get along well often laughing and joking together, which wouldn't happen if anything was going on given Kira's insecurities and jealousy.

As for her name, before the name Doe Eyes was used, i saw a couple of comments refer to her as Sofa Girl. I quite liked this name.

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I don't think there's anything going on between them. Other than the threesome i've not seen anything else romantic or sexual between them.  There's plenty of times they're alone together, when Kira's asleep in bed or out of the apartment and if there was anything going on i think we would have seen more evidence of this, especially when they've been drinking.  They don't even undress in front of each other, they seem shy about it, except for the threesome.  Kira and The Guest also seem to get along well often laughing and joking together, which wouldn't happen if anything was going on given Kira's insecurities and jealousy.

As for her name, before the name Doe Eyes was used, i saw a couple of comments refer to her as Sofa Girl. I quite liked this name.

I agree with you. But on the other hand, I believe that Nina and Kira relationship is based on mutual trust and Nina will not break it behind Kira's back in front of the whole world (in front of the cams)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic