Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you go to RLC's Website and read the FAQ's  you will see these Tenants are under no obligation to be Nude or Have Sex. If they do any of these things classify it as an added Bonus.

What we write is what we know, and the reason for that ;) . I have a question why RLC Replay   are mainly sex moments ?  I started my subscription just for Nina and Kira but for the last 6 months this link is broken empty empty content ...  2 months ago someone wrote that it was cold so they are without sex ... It is already warm but their relationship is dead ... This is my opinion and I do not engage anyone with him ... I have been watching them too much for 2 years

35 minutes ago, Alokin76 said:

Quello che scriviamo è ciò che sappiamo, e il motivo di tale;). Ho una domanda per questo RLC Replay sono principalmente momenti sessuali?   Ho iniziato il mio abbonamento solo per Nina e Kira, ma per gli ultimi 6 mesi questo collegamento viene interrotto contenuto vuoto vuoto ...  2 mesi fa qualcuno ha scritto che era freddo in modo che siano senza sesso ... E 'già caldo, ma il loro rapporto è morta ... Questo è il mio parere e non impegnarsi chiunque con lui ... ho osservato loro troppo per 2 anni

I agree with you

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

What we write is what we know, and the reason for that ;) . I have a question why RLC Replay   are mainly sex moments ?  I started my subscription just for Nina and Kira but for the last 6 months this link is broken empty empty content ...  2 months ago someone wrote that it was cold so they are without sex ... It is already warm but their relationship is dead ... This is my opinion and I do not engage anyone with him ... I have been watching them too much for 2 years

Watching them too much...that would explain a lot. Do you think it might be time to have a break? Maybe get out of the house a bit more, open the curtains, meet some people in real life, etc

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

Watching them too much...that would explain a lot. Do you think it might be time to have a break? Maybe get out of the house a bit more, open the curtains, meet some people in real life, etc

Friend you think I sit all day on the computer :) Thanks! :) This is a forum and I share my opinion at least I expected someone to give me a recipe how to live or use my money! Good luck and do not think I am a 18 year old kid  :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alokin76 said:

Friend you think I sit all day on the computer :) Thanks! :) This is a forum and I share my opinion at least I expected someone to give me a recipe how to live or use my money! Good luck and do not think I am a 18 year old kid  :)

It was you that said that you had been "watching them too much for 2 years"

I have no idea how long you spend on your computer each day. But you say that you have watched this apartment "too much" and I think that you are right.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

It was you that said that you had been "watching them too much for 2 years"

I have no idea how long you spend on your computer each day. But you say that you have watched this apartment "too much" and I think that you are right.

Interesting reasoning but you are very far from the truth :). It's annoying not to write anything about this apartment for months. Because nothing was happening! I hope there will be a change in this apartment. Nina gives more attention to her phone, guest and career.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alokin76 said:

Interesting reasoning but you are very far from the truth :). It's annoying not to write anything about this apartment for months. Because nothing was happening! I hope there will be a change in this apartment. Nina gives more attention to her phone, guest and career.

No reasoning mate, just a direct quote from your good self.

Barry Elephant, you are absolutely right. It is so easy for one to become isolated from what I refer to as real life when watching these apartments. It sort of creeps up on you, and before you know it, you are hooked (not you Alokin 76 specifically) but all of us. I am personally trying to wean myself off of watching these sites so much (yes I am guilty as well) and  your perspective in this thread is spot on. It has certainly helped me to decide to ration my viewing. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

No reasoning mate, just a direct quote from your good self.

Interesting ... I did not know I was involved in the RLC project ... your reasoning is more about me than Nina and Kira ... I did not know I was so important to you that you give me advice :). The theme we all write here is about Nina and Kira's apartment ... not to discuss the opinions of the members of the forum and I'm surprised by those who like your posts as they are out of the forum thread. About me you do not think I have time for both the Internet and my work and my family and I comment on RLC because I have this right!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Interesting ... I did not know I was involved in the RLC project ... your reasoning is more about me than Nina and Kira ... I did not know I was so important to you that you give me advice :). The theme we all write here is about Nina and Kira's apartment ... not to discuss the opinions of the members of the forum and I'm surprised by those who like your posts as they are out of the forum thread. About me you do not think I have time for both the Internet and my work and my family and I comment on RLC because I have this right!

you exercise your "right" to comment all you want mate, and I will do the same.