Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

you exercise your "right" to comment all you want mate, and I will do the same.

Give me an account to transfer dollars to you for the psychological analysis you have done to me nevertheless free is never good ;) .... And now I'm seriously not in the forum to expect someone to do psychoanalysis ;)  And I do not dispute Right, if I'm interesting, do not interfere with me or help me! Sparse and smart! Success ! :)

9 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Give me an account to transfer dollars to you for the psychological analysis you have done to me nevertheless free is never good ;) .... And now I'm seriously not in the forum to expect someone to do psychoanalysis ;)  And I do not dispute Right, if I'm interesting, do not interfere with me or help me! Sparse and smart! Success ! :)

Can you point out the "psychological analysis" for me please? You aren't being psychoanalysed, I just disagree with you (except when you said you have been watching this apartment too much)

Other than that, I think we are up against language, and some other stuff.

You rock on there with your opinions, telling us all how shit this apartment is every day, and I will have my opinion which is different from yours, okay?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Can you point out the "psychological analysis" for me please? You aren't being psychoanalysed, I just disagree with you (except when you said you have been watching this apartment too much)

Other than that, I think we are up against language, and some other stuff.

You rock on there with your opinions, telling us all how shit this apartment is every day, and I will have my opinion which is different from yours, okay?

Okay again I claim that this apartment is not what it was but you tell me again that I do not have to sit and watch them if I do not like it and go out for a walk ... Where here is your answer to the topic I do not see .. . Whatever ... Okay again I claim that this apartment is not what it was but you tell me again that I do not have to sit and watch them if I do not like it and go out for a walk ... Where here is your answer to the topic I do not see .. . Whatever ... By the way, Nina is waiting for us again with the phone and Kira is asleep ...

It seems N&K are moving to a new apartment. Whether they continue with RLC or not I do not know. Hopefully they will, as they are very comfortable with the cameras and are a great couple.
I hope they are just getting a more modern apartment and will keep the cameras.
They have been around on the site for a few years now so it will be strange without them if they decide to leave, probably the end of RLC for me.

With the negativity in the last few posts here, there are some people who perhaps want this but I assure you that anybody who replaces them will be inferior. You take for granted that you can see regular, lesbian sex between 2 beautiful girls who love each other even if it is not that often. There is not a single other apartment in the project that offers this at the moment out of 19 apartments. If they are replaced then we will get another "Premium" M-F couple with nothing particularly interesting about them and one free camera in the whole apartment which is not good for anybody. If you do not like this apartment then I respect your opinion but there are plenty of apartments that deserve to get scrapped first if only for the sake of variety.

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Okay again I claim that this apartment is not what it was but you tell me again that I do not have to sit and watch them if I do not like it and go out for a walk ... Where here is your answer to the topic I do not see .. . Whatever ... Okay again I claim that this apartment is not what it was but you tell me again that I do not have to sit and watch them if I do not like it and go out for a walk ... Where here is your answer to the topic I do not see .. . Whatever ... By the way, Nina is waiting for us again with the phone and Kira is asleep ...

If the best you have to offer is "whatever" I think I am done

16 hours ago, stevec said:

they are very comfortable with the cameras and are a great couple.
They have been around on the site for a few years now so it will be strange without them if they decide to leave, probably the end of RLC for me.

With the negativity in the last few posts here, there are some people who perhaps want this but I assure you that anybody who replaces them will be inferior. You take for granted that you can see regular, lesbian sex between 2 beautiful girls who love each other even if it is not that often. There is not a single other apartment in the project that offers this at the moment out of 19 apartments. If they are replaced then we will get another "Premium" M-F couple with nothing particularly interesting about them and one free camera in the whole apartment which is not good for anybody. If you do not like this apartment then I respect your opinion but there are plenty of apartments that deserve to get scrapped first if only for the sake of variety.

this is dead right.

there are plenty of "performers" on chaturbate for alokin et al.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, stevec said:

It seems N&K are moving to a new apartment. Whether they continue with RLC or not I do not know. Hopefully they will, as they are very comfortable with the cameras and are a great couple.
I hope they are just getting a more modern apartment and will keep the cameras.

Why do you think they are moving away?

And I agree that RLC without N&K is not the same.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Why do you think they are moving away?

And I agree that RLC without N&K is not the same.

They were talking yesterday about a new apartment. I think Nina went to see it during the day when Kira was at work and then she was describing the layout and showing pictures to her when she got home.

5 hours ago, stevec said:

They were talking yesterday about a new apartment. I think Nina went to see it during the day when Kira was at work and then she was describing the layout and showing pictures to her when she got home.

Thank you. Them moving is of course quite possible, but it also sounds like one of the many schemes and wild ideas of Nina.

32 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Thank you. Them moving is of course quite possible, but it also sounds like one of the many schemes and wild ideas of Nina.

Yes, it might not happen. I haven't seen or heard anything other than this conversation that suggests they are moving, although when they joined I think Kira was a student and now they are both working so it makes sense for them to either get a better apartment or not need the financial support of RLC. But hopefully they stick around.

11 minutes ago, stevec said:

Yes, it might not happen. I haven't seen or heard anything other than this conversation that suggests they are moving, although when they joined I think Kira was a student and now they are both working so it makes sense for them to either get a better apartment or not need the financial support of RLC. But hopefully they stick around.

Can't expect them to stay forever. They likely have another Chapter in their life to pursue.

Same as Leora & Paul and  Maya & Stepan. They have been with the RLC Project almost 4 Years in the next couple of weeks there will come a time when they say they've had enough and drift off into the Sunset never to be heard from again to move on to their Next Chapters of their Lives.