Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

Wow! What a night! I still can't believe that that actually happened! It's exactly what every person here dreamed of and I thought it would never come true, but here we all are. There was a lot of lead up to this which was clear when they took it to the bedroom and finally broke down that barrier. Starting out with their little game of truth and dare with the drinks flowing before Kira was the one to give the ok and started taking off Doe-eyes clothes. Both Nina and Kira leading little innocent Doe-Eyes to their sex dungeon and had no trouble going at each other in something I don't think could ever be scripted (because I've seen RLC try). I think the noises Doe-eyes was making was worth a premium subscription alone. And finally watching them lay together naked in the morning sun chatting and joking is the perfect end. My words won't do any justice so you will have to watch it for yourself. It will be interesting to see how this develops from here on.

I'm glad I renewed my subscription for this month and I will hopefully be able to share some pics and vids. But it is now 6am so I will wait and see what the situation is when they awake.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Kira is pissed because she wasn't getting enough attention. What makes little sense is she prefers to be on the giving end vs receiving.

Kira never gets enough attention, she gives out a loy of pleasure, but Nina is like most of the guys on these voyeur sites, selfish.

I haven't tuned into these 2 for ages now but thought I'd catch last night's 3 some on replay after all the posts...Is there anyone here who found it a huge turn on guys...Because I definitely did...Thanks girls, that was fabulous.....:biggrin:

Audience Clapping animated emoticon
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, stevec said:

Wow! What a night! I still can't believe that that actually happened! It's exactly what every person here dreamed of and I thought it would never come true, but here we all are. There was a lot of lead up to this which was clear when they took it to the bedroom and finally broke down that barrier. Starting out with their little game of truth and dare with the drinks flowing before Kira was the one to give the ok and started taking off Doe-eyes clothes. Both Nina and Kira leading little innocent Doe-Eyes to their sex dungeon and had no trouble going at each other in something I don't think could ever be scripted (because I've seen RLC try). I think the noises Doe-eyes was making was worth a premium subscription alone. And finally watching them lay together naked in the morning sun chatting and joking is the perfect end. My words won't do any justice so you will have to watch it for yourself. It will be interesting to see how this develops from here on.

I'm glad I renewed my subscription for this month and I will hopefully be able to share some pics and vids. But it is now 6am so I will wait and see what the situation is when they awake.

Yep, my favorite RLC couple did it again :biggrin: This was not only hot, but also sensual and tender. Nothing better than to watch people who really love eachother, having genuine sex and enjoy themselves. And yes, Kira is sometimes a little awkward and unpredictable. But this time the other girls attempted to return the favor, but she pushed them away and took the lead again. She is more of a giver.

I'm not expecting a perfect threesome relationship from now on. Or this is a one time event or we have to wait awhile for a second round. But nonetheless, this was awesome and for me nothing less than the Holy Grail :cool:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Zwavelaar said:

Yep, my favorite RLC couple did it again :biggrin: This was not only hot, but also sensual and tender. Nothing better than to watch people who really love eachother, having genuine sex and enjoy themselves. And yes, Kira is sometimes a little awkward and unpredictable. But this time the other girls attempt to return the favor, but she pushed them away and took the lead again. She is more of a giver.

I'm not expecting a perfect threesome relationship from now on. Or this is a one time event or we have to wait awhile for a second round. But nonetheless, this was awesome and for me nothing less than the Holy Grail :cool:

I think it might be a one off or rare occurrence based on how they are carrying on this morning as normal which is probably for the best to avoid any drama. I am worried that Kira might be having issues with it based on her behaviour - She keeps trying to isolate herself from the others and she has had issues before with jealousy which nearly ruined their relationship.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina, Kira et Irina un plaisir avant la chambre à coucher

contenu caché

• Comme ce post ou réponse à ce sujet pour voir le contenu caché.

contenu caché

• Comme ce post ou réponse à ce sujet pour voir le contenu caché.

superbes vidéo

• Upvote 2