Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are boring by the fault of efim,i don't recognize this hot couple we have seen before in nelly appartment,

on 2 weeks of membership now i have never seen sex on bed with them! it's sure it's more simple to fuck on the couch with the cameras very far or in the jacuzzi under the water for we see very badly,too dissappointed by them specialy by efim,he look a dead fish in a bowl

5 minutes ago, steeve said:

they are boring by the fault of efim,i don't recognize this hot couple we have seen before in nelly appartment,

on 2 weeks of membership now i have never seen sex on bed with them! it's sure it's more simple to fuck on the couch with the cameras very far or in the jacuzzi under the water for we see very badly,too dissappointed by them specialy by efim,he look a dead fish in a bowl

i also dislike the cam placement ... one issue is clearly that RLC missed to have a good cam view showing the area there are normal using the most

... but ... if you never saw them having sex in there bedroom, it has nothing to do with efim but with your missing attention ... :)

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... but ... if you never saw them having sex in there bedroom, it has nothing to do with efim but with your missing attention ... :)

they had only one time sex on the bed but i was not member,i have joined 2 days later with rlc replay included and i confirm they never had sex in bedroom during the last two weeks,anabel just stroke his cock this morning and swallowed at the end but it was very short and very boring for watching,zero conviction,they have two weeks left for fuck in bedroom or i leave...

14 minutes ago, steeve said:

they had only one time sex on the bed but i was not member,i have joined 2 days later with rlc replay included and i confirm they never had sex in bedroom during the last two weeks,anabel just stroke his cock this morning and swallowed at the end but it was very short and very boring for watching,zero conviction,they have two weeks left for fuck in bedroom or i leave...

You may have not understand the idea of RLC ... RLC provide the cameras. The residents have the real life. 

A&E spend a lot of there time on this side of the room (most likely due to the entertainment system in this edge). That there is not even one camera giving a good view (e.g. looking into the face of the people instead there back all the time) is RLC fault. It has nothing to do with A&E.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You may have not understand the idea of RLC ... RLC provide the cameras. The residents have the real life. 

A&E spend a lot of there time on this side of the room (most likely due to the entertainment system in this edge). That there is not even one camera giving a good view (e.g. looking into the face of the people instead there back all the time) is RLC fault. It has nothing to do with A&E.

yes the cameras position in the living are not the best,really too far.personaly the calcul will be done quickly,if they fuck all the time on the couch or jaccuzzi i will not pay again 75 $ for that,i will return with the free cam in living there will be no difference.

we have exactly the same problem with the cameras position in nelly bogdan appartment,i hate this appartment for that

18 minutes ago, steeve said:

well another sex under the water :dodgy:,this jaccuzzi is not a good idea in my opinion,bye bye bedroom sex with the best angle on the bed

... just switch to the bedroom now .. they got used to the cameras at the place of N&B and were not cam shy at all as they moved into this apartment ... they are a good fit for the project. :)

If there is some room for improvement, it would be the cam placement ... that is all. 

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... just switch to the bedroom now .. they got used to the cameras at the place of N&B and were not cam shy at all as they moved into this apartment ... they are a good fit for the project. :)

If there is some room for improvement, it would be the cam placement ... that is all. 

finaly sex on the bed but really poor performance of efim,he cum after 2 mn of ride,waiting two weeks for 2 mn of sex on the bed ! too bad

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ILoveSuzaneAndHector said:

hi, sorry IDK where to ask it but I have some troubles with RLC, when I go on A&E this is what happens

http://hpics.li/542b099

Am I banned? it's the same for all the cams :s

A still fuzzy Picture means they have banned your IP likely for posting a Picture or Video.  Depending on your method of your ISP Connection there are ways of working around the issue.

• Upvote 1