Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anita still here. will she be alone forever?

It looks like she gets company of a girl. This baby has to be bi at least. 

I think Anita, like many women, is not interested in sex itself or having an orgasm but in the power of her femininity over men. Therefore she pestered 'ladybird', giving him a super blowjob and then heating him up and at the end refusing sex. Supergirlpower! She does not masturbate when/if her position in VV is safe. She is not prude either and had no problem with the triosex of Tuesday but no pleasure either.

I've now listened  to the threesome and got the impression that BF already argued with Carmen in a loud voice before he entered Anita. It is not much more than an impression because almost all the Russian males (Alex, Ivo) have very deep and loud voices with, to our ears, a angry undertone.

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, beardman a dit :

On dirait qu'elle obtient compagnie d'une fille. Ce bébé doit être bi au moins. 

Je pense Anita, comme beaucoup de femmes, ne sont pas intéressés par le sexe lui-même ou avoir un orgasme, mais dans la puissance de sa féminité sur les hommes. Par conséquent, elle harcelait 'ladybird', en lui donnant une fellation superbe et puis le chauffer et à la fin de refuser des rapports sexuels. Supergirlpower! Elle ne se masturbent pas quand / si sa position dans VV est sûr. Elle ne prude soit et n'a eu aucun problème avec le triosex de mardi, mais pas de plaisir non plus.

J'ai maintenant  écouté  le trio et eu l'impression que BF déjà discuté avec Carmen à haute voix avant son entrée Anita. Il n'y a pas beaucoup plus d'une impression parce que presque tous les hommes russes (Alex, Ivo) ont des voix très profondes et fort avec, à nos oreilles, une voix en colère.

You are right in every way

il y a 2 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

elle a l'air plutôt conservatrice. pas comme elle est prête à sauter dans le lit avec quelqu'un. juste une observation.

I do not know why but I feel that everything is going to be different now much quieter