Apartment turnaround

Guest Migueldano

Well, she teaches dancing sometimes. The room has a nice wall of mirrors so that you can see yourself move and its basically devoid of furniture.

So, it looks like a good dance room and they advertiz(s)ed for that as a feature in the rental.

Oh, and BTW, you'll be monitored by these cams that you see on the walls and broadcast to the entire world via the Internet.  ;D 

nora a été placer dans un appartement que possede une salle de dance, de là a dire que nora est danseuse, je ne la vois pas beaucoup s'entrainer!!! je pense que les invités sont de nouveaux locataires potentiels en effet. nora a recu tout un groupe d'ami l'autre soir, dont un couple avec une jeune aux cheveux long; le mec s'est coucher a poil et elle s'est mise topless dans la salle de bain, je ne serai pas étonner de les revoir tres bientôt!!

Well, she teaches dancing sometimes. The room has a nice wall of mirrors so that you can see yourself move and its basically devoid of furniture.

So, it looks like a good dance room and they advertiz(s)ed for that as a feature in the rental.

Oh, and BTW, you'll be monitored by these cams that you see on the walls and broadcast to the entire world via the Internet.  ;D

So you do not think that Nora and or Kiko hard about RLC and asked them in?

Thanks that is what drives me    :o nuts.  I have a lot of questions without many facts?

The big one being free rent, part of the ret paid or all the rent paid just a lot more that I will never know for sure.