Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

I think it's you bud, everything works fine with me ^^' 

yes, took a site update and its ok again.
very strange that Heidi was not asking for UM, health information is very strict 
But is impressed by a home visit by a doctor at a little sore throat. That we will not get n my country. 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

very strange that Heidi was not asking for UM, health information is very strict 
But is impressed by a home visit by a doctor at a little sore throat. That we will not in my country. 

she propably has a bronchitis too, with her heavy caugh and you have to be carefull with bronchitis it can ( if no treated) turn into pneumonia :X So i guess that'ss why she called the doctor at home ^^ 

and yhea when i saw the doctor came in i taught rlc would have put the appt um, strange ^^' 

Just now, Noldus said:

But is impressed by a home visit by a doctor at a little sore throat. That we will not get n my country. 

Doctor visits in my area are thing of the past. A veterinarian will come to your house but it will be at double cost. 

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Doctor visits in my area are thing of the past. A veterinarian will come to your house but it will be at double cost. 

Do you use the Vet much ?  I pretty much stick with my doctor.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Heidi removed the dildo from the rest room in case the doctor thought that's what's caused her sore throat...:dodgy:

to bad- he could have used it to take her temperature hahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

19 minutes ago, wathou said:

she propably has a bronchitis too, with her heavy caugh and you have to be carefull with bronchitis it can ( if no treated) turn into pneumonia :X So i guess that'ss why she called the doctor at home ^^ 

and yhea when i saw the doctor came in i taught rlc would have put the appt um, strange ^^' 

Heidi needs someone to rub some vaporub ointment on her chest...any volunteers...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1